What hides.....

2 week later...
Y/n was in the hospital for a few days due to what happened to her, she came home a week ago.

Third person POV

Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda and Katelyn were outside their school.

''Are you sure we should bother Y/n though? She literally came home from the hospital a week ago.'' Katelyn questioned.

''This is only to cheer Y/n up after what she's been through. She always hangs around boys 24/7, and she needs some girl time.'' Lucinda replied.

''I don't know, maybe give her some time first? Before we go and ask her to hang out with us?'' Katelyn questioned yet again.

''Oh, come on Katelyn. Y/n deserves the girl time. Let's think about her.'' Aphmau smiled at Katelyn.

''Yeah, Y/n~Chan will look so cute in this dress Kawaii~Chan got her.'' Kawaii~Chan smiled as she held out a bag with a dress in it.

''Okay, fine. But we should ask Y/n first if she wants too.'' Katelyn commented.

''Ooo... maybe we should tell Garroth first about this so we could surprise Y/n later!'' Aphmau exclaimed in excitement.

''Great idea, Aphmau~Senpai!'' Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

''So, we're not asking her..?'' Katelyn trailed.

''Speaking of Garroth, there he is.'' Lucinda said as she and the other girls looked at Garroth.

''Guess not.'' Katelyn muttered.

''Hey, Garroth!'' Aphmau called as she walked over to Garroth.

''Hey, Aphmau.'' Garroth greeted her.

''We...'' Aphmau turned looking at the other girls then back at Garroth.
''...Would like to have a girl day with Y/n. Would that be okay?''

''That depends on what Y/n wants, She's actually about to come out so you can go ask her.'' Garroth responded with a smile.

''Alright. See ya, Garroth.'' Aphmau started walking past Garroth.

''Hey, Aphmau?'' Garroth asked as Aphmau then turned around.

''If she does want to go out with y'all, go easy on her. She's still struggling right now and she just needs support.'' Garroth Explained.

''Don't worry, Garroth. I know.'' Aphmau smiled as she then walked away from Garroth.

Aphmau then saw Y/n walk out of the school with Laurance.

''Hey, guys!'' Aphmau greeted the two with a smile.

''Hey, Aphmau.'' Laurance greeted Aphmau.

''Hey, Aphmau.'' Y/n greeted as she closed up her bag.

''Can I talk to you for a moment?'' Aphmau asked with a smile.

''Sure.'' Y/n replied.
Y/n turned to Laurance, ''I'm just gonna go talk to Aph for a moment, okay?'' Y/n smiled as she walked away from Laurance with Aphmau.