New school year!

A/n
By what I remember, season 2 of Phoenix drop high is the second school year, for you of course which makes you a sophomore ( 15 years old now )

( you've also decided to show your werewolf ears and tail now since it just makes sense. )

Y/F/C - Your favorite color. For the werewolf ears and tail thing, I don't think they can be a lot of colorful colors though since I thought you just dyed the tips and stuff since Aaron and Aphmau did that on mystreet sooo...

Other thing I wanna talk about is the freaking ages in Phoenix drop high, it confuses me so much cause it never TELLS tells us the ages. I don't know why I'm just gonna rant about this but if you don't want to read just skip if you like.

I made you around the same age as Aphmau which her age is 14 but Aph could also be 15 since she was a freshmen.
Since y'all are sophomores now, the ages may be both 15.

With the Ro'Meave boys and Laurance.
I think Vylad is supposed to be Aphs age too I'm pretty sure.
Vylad: 15/ maybe 16
Zane: 16/ maybe 17
Garroth and Laurance: 17/ maybe 18

The ages should probably be like: freshman, sophomore, junior and senior like 15/16/17/18

Anyways, this is what I assume. Lol.

Another thing with your age is you're gonna be 16 soon. 15 1/2.

Anyways, enjoy.

Your POV

It was a new school year and I've been more confident with my werewolf ears and tail,
They were a black color and not to shade Zane's 'awesome' color but I thought my ears and tail were gonna be some type of dark brown or whatever.

Arthur helped me dye the tips on my werewolf ears though, it was Y/F/C.

I put on my school uniform, I put my hair in a braid and ran downstairs.

Arthur waited outside cause he was gonna drive me to school, I don't understand why we couldn't just walk but he insisted since he was excited about his new car.

I guess he wanted to look cool since he's a junior and stuff.

''Good, she's finally ready.'' Zane groaned.

''Get a grip, Zane. I try.'' I said with a chuckle.
''Not enough.'' Zane replied.

''Okay, okay. Come on. We have to get to school.'' Garroth said as we walked outside, I saw Arthur waiting in his car.

''I hope y'all don't mind but Arthur's gonna drive me to school.'' I said with a smile.

''We don't mind.'' Vylad replied.

''Do you guys wanna come or...?'' I trailed.
''No, we're good. Zane's lazy butt needs the exercise.'' Garroth chuckled when he looked at Zane.

''HEY!'' Zane glared at Garroth.

''See y'all at school!'' I chuckled as I ran over to Arthur's car.

''Hey, Arthur.'' I greeted Arthur as I got into the car.

''Hey, Y/n. Did you study the werewolf book I gave you?'' Arthur asked as he started driving.

''I'm half way done with it. Where did you get the book anyway?'' I asked him.
''I found it at the school library, even the werewolf teacher recommended it to me.'' Arthur responded.