The meif'wa girl

———

( A/N ) The picture above is what you have on

( A/N ) The picture above is what you have on. The hair color also doesn't matter, your hair color and eye color is still your hair color and eye color. It's just the hair style you have.

Your POV

.....Me and Zane actually have gotten a little closer since the 'park' incident and I don't know if it's because I saved him or something but I'm glad me and him are hanging out now since he's my brother.
...even if we aren't related..
Me and Zane were in his bedroom, he was showing me 'MMOs?' I don't know what that is really. He's showing me dungeons and stuff.

( A/N )
Listen, I don't know anything about dungeons, just work with me. 😂
I'm trying my best here.
I play Diablo though 😌

—————
Zane was playing on his computer at his desk while I was sitting on his bed with my laptop.
''So you just want me to heal you while you go loot?'' I questioned him with a small chuckle.
''Well, You have all the healing potions and you also have the 'healing' build so I need you to heal me whenever I'm down.'' He replied.
''Alright but what about-?'' I was then interrupted when Garroth walked in with Aphmau.
''HEY BABY SIBLINGS!'' Garroth exclaimed as he gave me and Zane a smile.
''GARROTH! CAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING?'' Zane shouted as he gave Garroth a glare.
''Are you playing that dumb game again? You know we have company over. Just pause it and come downstairs.'' Garroth explained in a slightly serious tone.
''But-'' I was interrupted by Zane's shouting.

''GET OUT, GARROTH! WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A DUNGEON! WE'LL COME DOWN WHEN WE FEEL LIKE IT! NOW SHUT THE DOOR AND LEAVE!'' Zane shouted at Garroth.
Garroth then shut the door as him and Aphmau left the room.
''Ugh! He's so obnoxious!'' Zane yelled as he began to lower his voice.
''I think..Garroth just needs to learn how to knock..'' I chuckled nervously.
Zane then looked down at the ground with a saddened face.
''You okay, Zane?'' I questioned in a slight worried tone as I then closed up my laptop.
''It's just that....'' He trailed.
''You know....that I'm not wanting to be your friend because you saved me. It's because, I felt bad for treating you horrible these past few years and You've been so nice to me.'' He went on with a sad smile.
''I should've been nicer to you.''
I got up from his bed and walked over to him.
I then gave him a hug as he was sitting in his chair.
''You aren't just my friend, Zane. You're my brother.''
I said as I let go of him.
''But you really need to cut some slack for Garroth, he's our brother.'' I tell him as he rolls his eyes.