Cat Fight

Your POV
I was in the kitchen eating the strawberry pancakes I've made for myself.
Yes, I cook and I quite enjoy it too.
I would usually cook with Zianna, I don't quite call her mother yet.
It's been four years or so, since her and Garte adopted me
I then grabbed my phone to look at the time.
I wonder if Aphmau wouldn't mind if we walked to school together since Me and her are not-alone buddies.
After I ate, I then headed out the door.
I looked at my phone again to see the home address Aphmau sent me.
I started walking down the street to get to Aphmaus house, it wasn't that long of a walk but it wasn't short either since Aphmau doesn't live that close to me.
I stopped when I noticed Ivy and her friends being mean to Aphmau. Again..
''What the heck are you doing, Ivy?'' I asked walking next to Aphmau.
''I'm just telling this freshmen that Garroth Ro'Meave is off limits!'' Ivy yelled.
''Okay? You guys aren't dating? So it isn't much of a big deal-'' My words were then interrupted when Ivy pushed me down on the ground.

* * *

( A flashback when you were at the orphanage )
I was drawing on my bed with a small ink pen I found on the floor.
I drew some little hearts on the side of my bed.
I stopped drawing when I felt some people grabbing me. I turned my head to see some girls pulling me away from my bed.
It was those girls, Emma and Alice. They're at least two years older then me. Why are they bothering me?
''Let me go!'' I yelped as I was trying to escape the girls grasp.
''No way!'' Alice yelled as her and Emma pulled me to one of the closest closets.
I then was pushed in the closet. I had a massive head ache, I then could feel a little bit of blood dripping from my head. I must've hit my head hard on the floor.
''You should see your face!'' Emma laughed putting her hand on the door.
''Why are Y'all bothering me!?'' I asked as I started getting up from the floor.
They just looked at me in silence. Emma then gave me a cold stare as she forcibly shut the door.
''No!'' I yelled as I ran to the door.
I tried opening it but it was locked.
''Let me out!'' I cried as I banged on the door.
''Please..'' I muttered in tears as I sat myself down on the ground with my hand on the door.
( ———————————————————————)

* * *

I opened my eyes to see Aphmau with a worried look on her face, Ivy and her friends were looking at us.
I must've dozed off when Ivy pushed me.
''What- what was that for?'' Aphmau questioned in fear.
Ivy then gave me a stern glare as she turned away and started walking off.
''Later, Losers!'' One of Ivy's friends laughed.
Me and Aphmau then watched them walk off and I was still on the ground.
Aphmau then let out a nervous laugh. ''They were joking, right? That's all they were doing. Right?'' Aphmau forced out a chuckle.
''She's a brat.'' I said getting up from the ground.
''Are you okay?'' Aphmau asked.
''Yeah, just a headache. I've been through worse.'' I said with a forced smile.
''Worse?'' Aphmau Questioned.
''Don't worry about it.'' I paused.
''Want to walk to school with me?'' I then asked Aphmau.
''Sure!'' Aphmau replied.
Me and Aphmau then started walking to school, and I had a lot on my mind.
Aphmau has to deal with Ivy and Ivy can seriously be a brat.
When I became a Ro'Meave, She treated me horrible when I first started school which led to me being homeschooled.
I'm only starting back school because Garroth talked Zianna into doing it.
* * *
Me and Aphmau were sitting in class, she looked a little nervous.
''Wanna take a selfie together?'' Aphmau asked in a nervous tone.
''Sure!'' I Replied.
Aphmau then got her phone out of her pocket and we both took a selfie.
I could hear her mutter something to herself but I couldn't hear it clearly.
I could see her start texting somebody but I didn't want to look at her texts, I didn't want to seem rude or anything.
she really laughs a lot.
I guess she's quite comfortable with whoever she's texting, I had an online friend before. We don't chat much, just sometimes.
''Hey, Guys.'' Travis greeted us as he walked into the classroom.
''Hey, Not-alone buddy! You're late.'' I said giving Travis a smile.
''How was Bio 101?'' Aphmau asked Travis.
''It wasn't too bad. My sophomore friend was in there.'' Travis replied.
''You mean the 'Romeo' guy?'' I asked.
''Yeah. So I'm cool. I'm cool.'' Travis said clearing his throat.  ''um, w-what about Y'all? H-how were your classes?'' Travis then asked us in a stutter.
''I had art class.'' I replied.
I really enjoyed art class, Laurance being there made it a lot better too since I don't really like being alone.
''Nice, I like that class.'' Travis said with a smile.
Me and Travis then turned our heads to look at Aphmau waiting for her answer. She looked a little nervous as always, which isn't a bad thing.
''It was werewolf class, and some guy got thrown out of the window.'' Aphmau let out a short quiet laugh with her reply.
Travis' eyes then widened.
''Uh, yeah, that sounds like the werewolf class. So— Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait. I didn't know that you were a werewolf!'' Travis exclaimed in surprise.
I then had a confused face expression as I was looking at both Travis and Aphmau.
''I'm not! I gotta go see about getting out of that class.'' Aphmau replied.