Weekend Friends

Your POV
I was looking through my locker, I was trying to organize some notebooks.
It's kinda weird not having Travis or Aphmau with me, it's quite lonely without them and it's also kinda scary at the same time.
I heard some noises coming from across the hall.
I closed up my locker and started walking closer to the noisy hallway.
I looked over and I saw two guys fighting. One of them had werewolf ears and tail and the other guy looked like a regular human.
''You're weak!'' The werewolf shouted.
The other guy didn't say anything.
I could tell that the werewolf dude saw me.
''Who are you, human?!'' The werewolf questioned.
''Uh...'' I trailed.
''Leave her out of this! This is between you and me!'' The other guy shouted.
''No, no. I want to know what this child has to say.'' The werewolf Replied as he started approaching me.
''Um, I don't think...fighting is allowed.'' I mentioned as I slowly backed up from the werewolf.
''Why are you backing up, human? Are you afraid?'' He asked me in a nasty tone.

Punch!

He then was knocked out on the ground when the other guy punched him.
He then looked at me with a serious face expression.
He had black hair and black eyes. from what I could tell, he had some scars on his face and I don't want to sound rude or anything but he looks like he could murder somebody.
''You're welcome.'' he said in an agitated tone.
The young man then started walking off, I slowly began to follow him.
''Excuse me?'' I called.
He then stopped and turned around once he heard me.
''What do you want?'' He questioned.
''Um..what's your name?'' I asked him.
He looked very annoyed with me, I don't really know what I did.
''Aaron.'' The young man responded.
''My names Y/n.'' I replied with a small smile.
''Again?!'' A voice exclaimed.
We looked over and saw a teacher with an annoyed face expression.
Oh..

***

Me and Aaron were then sitting in detention and I some how got the blame for it too, I don't know why even if I tried speaking for myself.
I got my phone out when I noticed I got a notification.
It was a message from one of my online friends.
I don't really know what he looks like or what his real name is. We still talk about everything though.
He kinda just goes by 'red' which is a name I didn't make fun of him for since he said it was a name he preferred to use.
Mine is just 'lucky' which I get why that's stupid but that's a name I like to go by.
——
R: Red / L: Lucky

R: Hey

L: Hey, what's up?

R: Nothing really, school is just being a butt today and I just felt like texting you. What about you?

L: Same here, I'm stuck in detention for something I didn't do.

R: What happened?

L: Some guy got in a fight, I was actually there when it happened and somehow I got the blame as much as the guy did.

R: Wow, That's awful.

L: For me, it is.

L: Have you made any friends?

R: Yes, Actually. Only a couple but there's a girl I like.

L: Really? That's awesome!

R: 👀

L: What was that emoji for?

R: 🙄

L: You know what, Nvm.
——

He can be so weird sometimes.
I then put my phone in my pocket and I noticed that the 'Aaron' guy was looking at me.
''What?'' I questioned him.
''Are you supposed to be on your phone?'' Aaron asked me.
''Well uh, idk? No one saw me..'' I trailed.
Aaron then rolled his eyes and looked away.
I then saw Aphmau walk into the class. how the heck did she get detention?
''You're scary.'' Aphmau blurted.
''Then stay away from me.'' Aaron Replied.
''That's kind of hard to do, seeing as I have detention. Wait, you're here. Does that mean you have-'' Aphmau trailed.
''What do you think, Sherlock?'' Aaron sassed giving Aphmau a sudden glare.
''I'm sorry, I just didn't pin you to get the detention for the werewolf thing, since that seemed like it was normal.'' Aphmau remarked in an innocent tone.
Oh, he must've got into another fight before I even met him.
''Really? Have you even looked at me?'' Aaron retorted.
Aphmau then noticed me, she had a concerned look on her face.
I then gave her a nervous smile.
She looked as if she was gonna say something but the teacher walked in.
''I have, and quite frankly, I'm tired of your face already. Its only the first week of school.'' The teacher stated.
''Ugh, whatever.'' Aaron scoffed.
''Is this student bothering you, miss?'' The teacher questioned Aphmau.
''It's Aphmau, and no he's not. Yet.'' Aphmau replied as she gave Aaron a small glare.
''Well, if he does, let me know. Now if you don't mind, you three can sit down and think about what you've done. I'm going to take a nap here on the floor.'' The teacher explained.
''What?! But you can't leave me here with-'' Aphmau was then interrupted by the teacher.
''Don't worry, my student aid will be in to watch you guys soon. He's just running late. I'm obligated to be here, but I'm not obligated to be awake. Night!'' The teacher then passed out on the floor.
I heard Aphmau and Aaron talking and they seem not to be getting along.
I was way too tired to even listen in to their conversation.
''Fine, be alone! Who the heck would want to be your friend anyway with an attitude like that?!'' Aphmau retorted.
I gave Aphmau a concerned look as I heard her say that.
''I actually have a brother with an awful attitude so I wouldn't actually mind being friends with someone like him..'' I said in a nervous tone.
Aphmau then made an odd look at me, I don't know why she's looking at me like that unless me taking up for Aaron upsetted her.
''Well, looks like detention is getting started early this year. Hey, I couldn't help but overhear you two arguing. You're one spunky freshmen to speak up to a senior like that.'' A young man said as he approached us.
''Senior?'' Aphmau questioned.
''This dude over here with the anger issue.'' The young man pointed out.
Aaron then made a growling noise which made me feel bad for him, I know how it feels to be alone or to feel like you need to isolate yourself away from others.
''Yikes. The little lady over there was right, you're a tad scary. But if memory serves me correctly, you're in the same homeroom as me, aren't ya? Aaron is your name. Silent one, eh? Care to tell me if some rumors are true?'' The young man asked Aaron.
''Rumors?'' Aphmau questioned.
''Yeah, apparently this dude was a transfer from a military academy in his senior year. And he's gotten into three fights already.'' The young man explained.
''ENOUGH! DON'T TALK ABOUT ME IN FRONT OF ME UNLESS YOU WANT TO START SOMETHING.'' Aaron shouted.
''Geez, all right! No need to get hostile. Are you trying to get thrown into super detention? What's this guys problem?'' The guy asked looking at Aphmau.
''I think he just hates the world.'' Aphmau replied.
''He's right, you know? you shouldn't talk bad about someone right in front of them.'' I interjected.
''Oh, I didn't see you there. You must be new. I'm guessing you're more of the silent type as well?'' The young man questioned in a surprised tone.
''Um, I just didn't like how you were talking to my...friend....here..'' I trailed.
Aaron then made an odd look when I called him my 'friend' but he didn't seem to mind it.
''Man, I can't believe I'm missing the first meeting of anime club for this.'' The young man told himself.
I just tried tuning them out 'cause I didn't really want to hear them at the moment. Aphmau didn't do anything, she's awesome but it's just that...I'm not in the mood right now.