Q&A and Description

Art made by my amazing friend and Author Stoopyhead

Hello my amazing viewers and welcome season 2 of the book.

First off thank you for all the love and support you brought me, trully i am thankfull i made it so far in just a month.

Now, a lot of people question/comment me or msg me so im here to answer all you question.

Im just going to write all the question since their is a lot and i have no time for screenshot and mostly its the same type of question i receieve and i dont wanna screenshot all agaian because its same question i get and other's dont want to be shown.

welp let us start then.

1. How are you so Motivated into writing chapter's. even manage to do 2k + words a day.

Answer.

Welp, for me im just really passionate into making stories, like i have such an active imagination and what i thought for a chapter is i write them.

Ok sometimes i hate my over imagination because it make the story so damn long..

Also its really funny when a lot of my viewers call me a speedrunner like its so damn funny how i always speedrun my chapter and that is sooo true lmao

2. How are you able to write more than 2 chapters and what is your max chapter u have uploaded.

Answer.

welp, im just really enjoying making chapter's and i love seeing everyone's reaction from every stroy i made, its funny so that gave me motivaton.

and my max chapter i upload a day is 4 chapter.

Lmao Lemon_Gum u called me the jesus of chapter which was so hillarious that i wheeze xD

3. Do you ever lost motivation or get tired from writting chapters?

Answer.

No, i never lost motivation, i only lost motivation when the time someone reported my book, like.. i almost discountinue the story because i was scared if wattpad will shut down my acc..

4. How are you able to post daily chapter?

Answer

well like i said i enjoy making chapters and just dont be lazy. like when im done with 500 words i take 30min break get back to work, thats literally it.

5. Can you give me/us advice to how to post Daily.

Answer.

well it really depends on you, like i said dont be lazy and if your really dedicated into writting i say go for it.

Im a type or person who wont let my viewers wait for 3 days just for 2k words per chapter, actually its not even that hard and dont say your busy!!!

Cause i have a summer job when creating double chapters 6h a day. again if you want to write a chapter just make sure you are not lazy and really love doing it, cause again i really really love writting.

6. How did you start writting? and where did you have the amazing idea to create the stories.

Answer.

This is my fav answer. The truth is i was a Fan of both patheticommunist and youre_a_bottom. when i red their books i got so many idea mostly pathetic. Pathetic was the one who incourage me to make my own book. At first i wasnt sure but after seeing him was the first ever person who red my book aka first chapter, i got motivated and so happy to continue.

Like pathetic is my fav Author he really gave me the courage so i am really greatfull for him.

So yeah, Thnak u so much mate, i often say this alot but i am trully gratefull to you for giving me the motive into doing my first ever book and say to never give up.

7. This is my own question. Do you love your viewers.

Well of course Me. lmao, i really love all my loyal viewers. each one of you are so so sooo supportive, actually this is also the reason why i enjoy writting, seeing my viewers enjoy my chapter really helps me to post daily so i wont let you guy's down.

If you want to ask me more question, just comment or msg me cause im always open to answer lmao.

Now for the introduction of the story.

After Bad turn himself in because he really felt bad for torturing the person he love that is skeppy. Bad aka Darryl returns after a few years. But little than Zak know he was hiding a dark ability in him. The story is called reverse yandere because this time Zak is the one who will do anything to get back with Darryl. He realize he cant live without him aswell so in order to do that.. he will have to kill all his rivals that are now Male rivals.

And i am praying that i hope i dont make this book 50+...

I just hope i can reach 40 chapters if not.. ehh oh well its my brains faulth

- >-

Also reminder this stuff has a lot of trigger warning so again if you dont like gore get the fuck out. i dont want my book to get reported WHEN CLEARLY THEIR ARE MORE OTHER BOOKS THAT HAS MORE GORE THAN MINE, SHEESH U PPL NEED TO CALM DOWN!!

Thank you guys and by monday or tomorrow ill post chapter.