ᴍᴀʀᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛs ᴄʟᴜʙ° ᭄🥋 part 11

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder related. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

It was now 7 am and Zak was already at the bathroom brushing his teeth and wearing his school uniform. He goes to his dresser and grabs the watch that Darryl gifted him.

Zak - i love you Darryl.. i'll do everything to be with you again.. even if it means murdering the entire school *gigles maniacly*

Zak wears the watch and grabs his bag. He went downstairs and was greeted by his family. His mom and Dad hug him and his sister greeted him goodmorning.

Zak - morning guy's! *sits down and eats toast*

Carlo - morning son, all pack for the field trip at monday?

Zak - you bet! im excited and maybe i could get a chance at spying on Darryl!

Summer - wow, your becoming like Dad...

Carlo - and thats a good thing you know!

Carla - just.. try not to be too much of a creep...

Zak - hey i am not! dont compare me like Dad here!

Carlo - what was that supposed to mean?!!

Everyone laught and startes to make jokes. After Zak and Summer was done eating, his dad took summer to school and  Zak started driving to school aswell.

Zak parked his car and was greeted by his girlfriend and Zak has a disgust smile and amused face.

Zak pov - i forgot about this bitch...

Sophia - babe! were where you yesterday!! i was texting and calling you non stop!!

Zak - sorry.. Maya ask me to meet the club leader at the Tech club and I have family game night..

Sophia - ooooh! well its fine but you should have called me!

Zak - yeah.. my phone died and havent had time to charge..

Sophia - well lets go inside now *holds his hand and smiles*

Zak pov - ugh great.. hmm what would be a good way to get rid of her?..

Zak and Sophia started walking at the hallway and Zak just faked smiled. They went to the hallway where they saw their friends and Nick waves at the both of them.

Nick - morning you two lovebirds~

Sophia - morning to you lovebirds aswell, *gigles*

Clay - so what did you do yesterday Zak? we were calling you dude!

Zak - oh u..uhm..

Sophia - He has family game night and forgot to charges his phone so thats why...

George - told you babe, you know this bitch never charges his phone.