ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʜᴍᴇᴅ's ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ° ᭄💙 part 10

You know what.. Fuck it ima just put the warning back and once again fucking read the warning before you read the chapters.. please dont be stupid.. i got strike 2 for god SAKE!!!

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder related. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Zak was witnessing what he did and was smiling, Zak looks at Foolish and was really enjoying the scenery of his lifeless body and blood staining at the ground..

Zak started to walk back to the first floor and went to Foolish lifeless body. He check his pulse to make sure his really dead and Zak confirm he is dead ass gone.

Zak snaps back to reality and started to realize what he did. He started shaking in fear and was concern to what he has done.

Zak - w..what have i done.. d..did i just really killed someone?!!

Maya - well done Zak, never knew you have it in you *gigles*

Zak look behind him seeing Maya clapping her hands slowly and was smiling like she was amused to what he did.

Zak - M..Maya.. what are you doing here?!!

Maya - well.. i came to see what you did and wew, you did a pretty good job their Zak.

Zak - w..what are you talking about?!! are you even listening to what your saying... I just killed someone!!!

Maya - so? i kill people aswell, its an easy job and i enjoyed it.

Zak - no no no no no!!... t..this cant be happening...

Zak was on his knees crying and Maya need to help Zak realize what his capable off ans who he is. Maya sits beside Zak and told him if he enjoyed what he did.

Maya - but... dindt you like the expression of Foolish...how he was frighten to death when you gave him that murderous look..

Zak - h..huh?

Maya - *sight* now that Foolish is gone.. you might have a chance with Darryl now *gigles*

Zak stops crying and look at his hands. Zak gets up's and smiles. Zak told Maya that she was right.. he did enjoy murdering Foolish and he told Maya that, that was the best experience of his life..

Zak - i misjudge Darryl~ i love seeing people's lifeless body *gigles*

Maya pov - wow.. that was fast.. i never knew he would agree that much..

Maya - ok good you know who you are and i suggest you leave now..

Zak - wait why?? what if someone see's the body??

Maya - *sight* me and the other's will take care of it.. cause obiously your new at this and dindt think much to disposed a body... i suggest heading back to Erick's office.. he'll tell you what to do.

Zak - alright then, thanks for doing my job Maya.

Maya - yeah yeah whatever you pysco.

Zak - thanks~

Zak started to walk away smiling and Maya was a bit scared of Zak knowing he was convince so easy and fast to murder someone.

Maya - and it took me 5 years to take this job and get out my trauma...