7ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ° ᭄🥀 part 47

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Techno - Meet me at the Vensurial  rooftop at the billboard.. I wanted to discuss an important matter about your rivalry with Sunny Noveschosch...

[ ... ]

After Techno have received the letter he feels a bit.. off.. Techno wanted to go in pure curiosity or better yet.. He wanted to know how to get better than Sunny.

During before Sunny transferred to the school, Techno was unbeatable at the martial arts club. He was feared by the school because of how smart, talented and well skilled he fights and he doesn't like losing..

Not until.. a girl has suddenly transferred to her school.. A girl with silky white hair and golden eyes.. Everyone at the school praised her beauty and everyone wanted her.

Sunny has transferred to Techno's class and so far all the students were excited to see her and Techno was annoyed knowing how bothersome she will get and he aint wrong.

After Sunny transfers a lot of the boys are picking on her and asking for a date but Sunny tries to play along and tries to be the victim.

Luring them in an ally way and sometimes murder or beat them almost half to death.

One day a group of gang members were in the school demanding for Sunny and the student just showed them where Sunny was because of how frightened they all were.

They all have knives, metal bats and small chains. The leader wanted to make Sunny his because of the rumor about a girl who looks like a sweet angel.

But that angel is hiding a horn benit that halo and whoever she looks will be her victim.. 

Sunny was in the locker room until she was surrounded by a group of gang.. Sunny sighs knowing how annoying it was for her and just gives an amused face.

Some student told them to not hurt Sunny and the leader yelled saying to be quite of their dead. The gang leader started asking her inappropriate questions and Sunny was just holding herself because he can't kill them out in the open.

Techno, who heard that some gangs got into the school, immediately ran to rescue Sunny but...

Once he got there he sawn all of them beat up and bleeding.. Everyone also gathered up to witness it.. Techno looks at Sunny with an amused face and her uniform was covered in blood.

Techno - what happened?!!

Student - S..Sunny.. b..b..beat them u..up.. 

Techno - That's impossible!! even i can't defeat all 9 of them plus they all have weapons!!!

Puffy - hmm.. Sunny can you atleast try not to make it too bloody?