3ʀᴅ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ° ᭄💌 part 17

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder related. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

*cough cough* a few warning that this chapter... conclude's dirty jokes...

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Zak casually walks back to his class and saw Darryl with the present holding his hands. Darryl started smiling and opens the present revealing a cute muffin plushi.

Zak saw Darryl smiling and that made him really happy knowing he manage to make Darryl happy.

Darryl cuddles the cute plushi and try to see a note to who send it but no name was writter.

Darryl - aww.. i wanted to thanked the person who give this for me..

Zak started sitting down and just gazing at Darryl being all love struck again then Puffy walks in and started the lesson.

[ ... ]

Ven - dude.. that is a bad idea!!!

Noah - oh come on! Sunny isnt here!

Techho - im telling you already you dont need to test him because.. HE IS INNOCENT!!!

Noah - you guy's are no fun! Darryl is already 18, i think he knows some stuff..

Ven - i swear to god.. once Sunny is out of prison your so going to get killed..

Ven pov - literally..

Noah, Ven and Techno was still discussing about the joke that Noah will pull on Darryl. Techno and Ven keep telling Noah that Darryl is an innocent bean and what his doing will cause his entire life.

Path started patroling with Maya and they saw the 3 of them at the hallway yelling and shouting, and the two started checking them out.

Path - ok what the hell are you 3 even doing!

Techno - ask this pervert..

Maya - Noah.. what the hell are you planning now...

Noah - nothing!... except telling Darryl some dirty joke to prove his innocent..

Path & Maya - *bruhh face*

Path and Maya started yelling at Noah aswell telling him that was the worst fucking idea they ever heard.

Maya explaine even thou Darryl was a killer theirs a difference between innocent minded and innocent physically.

Noah - pff how bad can it be-

Path - Noah i swear to god.. Sunny will break all of your bones if you do this!!!

Noah - well she's not even here right? so i might aswell go do this tomorrow! plus it was a dare anyway..

Techno - godamn it Noah.. your betting again!

Ven - why are you suprised techno? his an asshole what you expect..