ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇᴅ ғᴀɪᴛʜ° ᭄⛈️ part 49

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Everyone was starting to panic because of what had happened. Professor Jack told the student to calm down because this might be just some school prank but..

A gunshot out of nowhere just shot Professor Jack right threw the eye then he drop out dead.. bleeding on the ground.. 

Everyone started to panic and keep screaming, but multiple gunshots have been fired out of nowhere to the students getting themselves killed.

Clay - holly shit this is no fucking joke!!

Alex - this is my kind of fun..

Everyone - ALEX!!!

Alex - what?! You know I'm crazy!!

Zak - ok this is enough chit chatting guy's we need to go to Sunny's locker and then-

Puffy - ZAK LOOK OUT!

Puffy ran to Zak and told everyone to cover. Everyone of them duck and cover while puffy pushes Zak to the side to dodge the bullet that almost hit his head. 

Zak - Holly shit that was closed!!

Puffy - you people need to run as fast as you can!! There's an emergency exit at Hannah's office so you guy's better hurry up before things get worse!

Everyone looked at each other and nodded. They all thanked Puffy and everyone headed to the 4th hallway to Sunny's locker where they can get some weapons and kill any necessary people that literally want them dead.

George - I hope miss puffy is alright..

Sunny - Trust me guy's.. she ain't no ordinary school teacher.

Nick - what's that supposed to mean??

Sunny - you guys will see.

Everyone was just confused but just ignored it and just paid attention to their life right now. Everyone arrives at the 4th hallway until some people are blocking their way with some axes and knives.

Clay and George were frightened knowing they had never been in this situation before but Nick, Zak, Karl and Alex went in front of them and smiled, signaling that they're here to protect them no matter what.

Both of them smile knowing even if they're all psychotic maniac they still care for their friends. The guy at the lead yelled Attack and everyone went into position.

Sunny and the other's also try for an attack. Mostly Sunny, Zak, Alex and Ven are getting the most killed and everyone just tries not to get killed at that point but they still have low chance's because they have higher chances and have weapons with them.

Alex - SHIT!! 

Karl - They have weapons and it's hard enough to even get near them!!