4ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ° ᭄💌 part 21

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

Wow you people literally was more concer and crying when Quackity show up and asking me not to get him killed..

Welp too bad people this is meh story (・∀・)👌

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Zak - alright i think that should do it!

Erick - wow you really did cut her well dindt you..

Zak - yes i did!

Sunny - you two are a complete idiots, you know that..

Zak - what!? how so?

Sunny - ugh.. where the hell are you going to put the body!! just think if the police find the body then they will think that the explosion wasnt a "accident" you two dumbheads!!

Zak & Erick - oh-

Sunny - Erick for god fucking sake.. your more mature than anyone yet you still lack of murdering skills..

Erick - im only use to killing not hiding bodies.

Sunny - because you have your "servants" to do it for you.. God i need to get back to prison before the cops notice it..

Erick and Zak both agree on that and Erick told them both to hop in his motorcycle and Sunny yelled at the both of them saying they still need to hide the body.

Zak and Erick literally forgot and apologise to Sunny. Sunny has a bruhh face and face palm and she looks at her right seeing a bunny.

Sunny - bingo.

Sunny grabs the bunny at it's ear and breaks it's neck, Zak screams from the sudden killing and Erick was a bit shock.

Sunny told the two of them to hurry up and dig with a terrifying face, The two got frighten and imidietly started digging with their hands.

After about 15 minutes the two finished digging and they all put Sophia's body part at the hole and Sunny only burry half of it.

The two asked why she stop and Sunny put the dead rabit at Sophia's grave and continue burrying it up whole then she goes grabs some dead leaves, twigs and some pebbles.

Sunny place it on Sophia's
grave to not make it suspicious that the grave was freshly dug and explaine that this will help to not get the body discovered by those pesky police dogs.

Sunny - You need a lot to learn Zak Ahmed.. and i expected better from you Erick, now lets go you two!

Zak & Erick - yes ma'am...

The 3 hop back at the motorcycle and Erick started driving at Zak's place first. The 3 arrive and Zak hops off and his parents and sister's imidietly runs toward Zak with a worried face and started to hug him.

Carlo - oh my precious baby.. are you alright!! we seen the news that Noah's party got exploded and we were.. *crys hard*

Carlo - we were so worried that what if you died their!!

Zak - no worries you guys.. My two friends helped me.

Sunny - for your information Zak!! i am not friends with you, even if my little brother consider you as FRIENDS!!!