ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇs ᴀᴡᴀɪᴛs° ᭄‼️ part 35

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Summer - Zak!! you're going to be late for school!!

Zak - coming!!

Zak finishes dressing up and grabs the present he just bought last night before burying the entire amusement place up.

Zak goes downstairs and grabs some toast and hugs both his parents and sister then he goes to his car waving goodbye to them while his Mom was yelling at him for not eating proper breakfast.

Clara - I swear I'm gonna kill that kid..

Carlo - don't be too mad at him honey, he's just too excited to give Darryl his present.

Clara - tsk.. but still he could at least pack his breakfast!!

Summer - what a simp my brother is.. 

[ ... ]

Zak arrives at school and parks his car. There he saw Nick and Karl who helped Alex get up and Alex grabs his cane and tries to stand up while cursing at them with spanish. Lmao

Zak - hey you guys! Alex what the hell happened to you? and why do you still have your cane?

Alex - oh funny story actually... THIS TWO FUCKING IDIOTS FUCK ME SO HARD LAST NIGHT AND NOW I CANT WALK!!

Karl - were sorry!! you were just too cute!! me and Nick couldn't resist!!

Nick - y..yeah.. plus-

Alex - and you Nick.. who went more rough at me last night!! thanks to you both i maybe cant walk for a fucking week!!

While the 3 were arguing and Zak felt bad for Alex, Sunny parked her car beside them and both Darryl and Sunny got out and started waving at them.

Darryl - morning you guys!!

Zak - *blush* m..morning Darryl..

Darryl - huh? What happened to you Alex?

Alex - this two fucking idiot did...

Sunny - huh.. when i said fuck at a hotel i dindt mean literally..

Darryl - WAIT WHAT!!! DID YOU TWO JUST.. DID THAT TO ALEX!!

Nick - m..maybe..

Darryl - IM GANNA MURDER YOU BOTH!!

Both Nick and Karl saw Darryl's murdering look and they both started to run and Darryl chased after them ready for a live murder while his sister was laughing so hard and Erick who park his car beside them gets off.

Erick - what happened here?

Sunny - oh my gosh.. they literally did it last night and that's why Darryl is trying to kill both of them!

Erick - figures.. Well glad I came prepared!

Erick goes to his trunk and brings out a wheel chair for Alex. 

Alex - you weren't lying when you said you would buy me a wheelchair..

Erick - well Nick is mostly the rough and horny one so i have a feeling.