4ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ° ᭄🥀 part 28

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Nick and Karl suddenly woke up with a large headache.

Nick - ugh.. what the fuck happened..

Karl - shit.. My head hurts..

The two were rubbing both of their heads and Karl suddenly recalled what happened. Karl shouted at Nick about Alex being targeted and Nick remembers it all and the two started panicking.

Karl told Nick if Alex was dead and Nick doesn't want to believe that, Nick and Karl both got up and saw a pool of blood but Alex wasn't there.

The two started crying thinking the two were useless because they ran away and being a coward, instead of saving the one they love.

Karl - w..why.. just why..

Nick - were such terrible boyfriends... We promise to protect him but instead.. we let him down.. and he might b..be d..dead..

Karl - tsk.. Nick dont say that!! I won't let Alex get killed by a bunch of assholes!! We both promise we will stay by his side and that's exactly what we will do!

Nick - but what can we do!??

Karl - we may be low on skill.. but we know 4 people who can help us..

Nick widens his eyes and smiles, Karl also smiles and both nod at each other.

Karl & Nick - Let's go save our Novio!

[ ... ]

Sunny was at her class studying same goes for Erick. Suddenly her phone rang and she quickly picked it up and hid it under her desk.

Erick - phone's aren't allowed at class.

Sunny - I know but its Nick and i got to see how their date is went, maybe they send us a cute pic, *smiles*

Erick sight and Sunny continue to look at the text and she was in absolute shock and she gets up and bangs her desk.

Sunny - WHAAAAAT!!!!

Professor - Miss Sunny! i advise you to not interrupt my class and no phones allowed, you know better!!

Erick - Sunny what happened?!!

Sunny grips her phone and grabs Erick's wrist and storms off the classroom leaving the professor mad and the whole class confused. Sunny drags Erick and tries to go to Darryl's class.

Erick - Love what's happening?!

Sunny - Alex has been kidnapped..

Erick was shocked and also screams what, Sunny told Erick that both Nick and Karl said they needed our help finding him cause there's a chance he might be alive.