sᴜɴɴʏ's ᴘᴀsᴛ 2 |ɪɪ|° ᭄🌻 part 38

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Cason - Ma'am.. I would like to take my Daughter home please and this isn't a polite request.. it's a threat..

Sunny - w..who are y..you and why d..do you w..want!!!

Cason - I'm Cason Kananzaki, your biological Father Sunny, and I'm here to take you back home.

[ ... ]

Sunny - w..what.. but mommy says.. I don't have a d..daddy..

Grandma - Cason you leave my granddaughter alone!! you left her and Vanessa!! so you have no right-

A guy suddenly pulled a gun at Sunny's Grandma and she suddenly went silent.

Sunny - Grandma!!

Cason - Sunny.. honey i know i left you and your mother.. I feel bad for ever doing that but if I don't then your biological grandma will kill both of you and now that she's dead I have my full rights and want to take you home and make up for all the time I have lost...

Sunny - nu!! I want to stay with grandma!! You are a bad daddy!!

Sunny started crying and went over to her grandma and grabbed her dress pulling, saying and begging not to take her away.

Bodyguard 1 - Sir what should we do?

Cason - *sight* Mrs, stanly.. you have no choice but to give me Sunny.

Grandma - and why should i? I have the legal documents that prove I adopted her!

Cason - true.. but.. wouldt the judge love to hear all the murder you have cost? and since i'm the wealthiest man in all the UK they have no choice but to believe me.. so? what's it going to be Mrs, Stanly.

Grandma - tsk.. you fucking snake..

Sunny didn't even understand any of it but she knows the word threat when she sees one. She can see her Grandma shaking and knows what the evil man is doing.

Sunny went to the front yelling to not hurt her grandma then Cason smiled, giving Sunny an option.

Cason - Seem's you though her well Mrs, Stanly. Alright my daughter you have 2 option, 1. Come home with me and you will have anything you want in the entire world..

Sunny - and.. what's option 2?

Cason - *smiles* option 2 is stay here and watch as i kill your beloved Grandma...

Sunny widened her eyes and started crying and yelling at him. Her grandma confront Cason how dumb of an idea that was but she knew he mostly can do it, So Cason gave 10 second for Sunny to decide.

Sunny loves her Grandma more than anything.. and she doesn't want to see her grandma go so she just nodded and that made Cason very happy.