4ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ..ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ?° ᭄💔 part 27

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Alex - w..what... h..how??

Nick - soo.. you like it?

Alex - I LOVE IT!!!

Alex has opened the box and it reveals a cute gray kitty. Alex was smiling so brightly and he picks up the kitty and started hugging him.

Alex - Thank you so much you two!! how did you guy's know i always wanted a kitty!

Nick - we ask a bit of help you know..

Karl - yeah, we figure we cant do this stuff all our own so we asked Sunny's help.

Alex - *tears up a bit* thank you!! i really love him!

Darryl - so, what are you ganna name him?

Alex - hmmm, im going to name him... uhh, Tiger!!

Erick - nice name, it suits him and you Alex.

Sunny - *chuckles* thats true.

*Bell rings*

Darryl - welp, that's the bell. We better get to class guy's.

Alex - you guys go, im skipping!

Nick - wait why?

Darryl - huh? why Alex?

Karl - yeah why are you skipping?

Alex - well i cant leave him all alone here cant i?

Karl - ooooh.. we dindt thought about that..

Alex - ill go to the store, buy some stuff for tiger and go home to play with him~

Sunny think for a moment since she's part of the discipline council. Sunny smiles and said he can go and she can cover him up saying he was feeling ill and i allow him to go home.

Darryl and Erick said that was a good idea and everyone else seems to agree. Alex smiles and thanked Sunny then Nick and Karl also said if they could accompany Alex.

Zak asked both of them why and the two replied saying they wanted to help Alex carry's the stuff he will bought and get to spend time together and also get to know him more.

Erick and Sunny look at each other talking and after a minute of deciding they both agree. Erick will just ask both Ven and Maya that they will be all be exuse for today.

The 3 of them smile happily and once again thanked both Erick and Sunny. But Darryl think thats a bad idea.

Zak asked why then Darryl replied saying Nick and Karl might get involve to some trouble because Alex has upset a lot of people and has many enemies.

Alex also thought of that and asked the two that they should not come but they keep refusing saying it wont be that bad.

Alex sight but just agree and asked the both of them to promise that whatever they witness or what he will do they need to run as fast as they can and never look back and Alex is ok if they both leave him.

Both Nick and Karl hug Alex saying they already promised themselves that they will love Alex no matter what and never leave him all alone. Alex smiles and hugs the both of them.