ᴀ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴡɪsʜ° ᭄🌠 part 50.1

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Everyone was at full confidence in defeating Wilbur but still.. Wilbur.. a chaotic maniac who has a full gang and Zak with a few people? 

What do you think the chance's will be.. like 40/100? Well defends how skilled they are which.. well you guys will have to find out.

It was now 7 pm at night.. The wind blew so strong and thunder was striking so loud.. signaling the faith of Zak's and the other's.. 

Their all are scared and full with fear but.. they only have one goal, and that is to rescue Darryl.. even if it costs them their life.

Hannah - hmm.. this school is much crazier at night.

Sam - and I believe there's a lot of ghosts considering the many kill's the Noveschosch did. 

Puffy - That is true, well gang! Are you all ready to kick some asses!!

Clay - Hell yeah we are!!

George - welp since we're doing this might as well have one final kiss from Clay *giggles*

George grabs Clay's shirt and starts kissing him. Clay went full red seeing George kissed him which he never usually done it before. 

The others just laughs and saying their goodbye to their lovers as well except for Sunny and Zak who they literally lost the person why love.

Sunny - You alright Zak?

Zak - yeah.. yeah.. im fine.. Welp now that we all say our goodbye's let us now kill that mother fucker!!

Everyone nodded and Sam went to the school door and bust it open. Their the lights were flickering and they all started rushing.. 

Clay told them to be extra careful because who knows if this was a trap. Everyone nodded and just started walking carefully.. until they all reached the 2nd floor.

Sunny and Hannah realize some strings and tell everyone that there was a bomb and one trip can cause all of them to go active.

All of them nodded and just tried to avoid the strings.. not until Puffy hit one of them. Sunny yelled and ran and all of them started running then the bomb just started exploding at the 2nd floor.

Luckily for all of them they all made it but luck wasn't really on their side.. a lot of people started cornering them with guns and a few metal baseball bats.

Zak - looks like our luck sucks right now..

Clay - hmm.. maybe not yet.. 

Sam - do you have a plan?

Clay - yup and only me and Nick can do this plan.

Nick - oooo~ I think I know what you're thinking about clay.

Clay told all of them to get near and told them to split up. Then told Sam, Puffy and Sunny to bring out their smoke bombs.

Sam said what can that help cause they can't even barely see with the lights off already and the smoke will make it worse.

Nick told them to just do it because he and Clay have high senses when it comes to the dark. The 3 of them agreed and they all pulled out their smoke bombs and throws it at them.