ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ° ᭄✔️ part 30

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

??? - sooooo.. Ichika.. you did as i told?

Ichika - yes sir, I didn't expect that hooker would actually accept so soon.

Ven - if you ask me i think that was a good opportunity for Zak to snap and it did work.

Ichika - like jesus.. the way that he looked earlier was hella scary.. Sir, are you sure you want to continue this plan? I mean what if..

??? - yes i'm sure already, plus you know i like myself.. entertain.. *laughs maniacly*

Ven & Ichika - understand sir...

??? - This will indeed be entertaining.. Ichika make sure you do whatever you can to make that date a success and make sure to record everything.. 

Ichika - Yes sir.

[ ... ]

It was 5 pm and Erick drove both Sunny and Darryl back to their house and once they got home.. things get so weird..

Sunny - sooooo... you meant to tell me.. you're going on a date.. with Path?..

Erick - the hooker boy.. Path?...

Darryl - y..yes...

Sunny - welp... *cough* ok then..

Darryl - so.. you will let me go out?..

Sunny - *blinks maniacly* o..of course.. w..why wouldn't i..i.. 

Erick - uhh.. sweetheart.. you ok?

Sunny - yeah.. w..why wouldn't.. i.. i be..

Darryl - Thank you both! i promise i'll bring you guys some souvenier when i'm done!! also i need to go with Path today cause he said we need matching clothes to look like a real couple!

Sunny spat out her drink and started coughing hearing those words. Erick grabs a towel and tries to wipe the excess water on Sunny.

Suddenly the door bang rang and Darryl rushed up to get it. Darryl opens the door to see it was Path and Darryl greeted him.

Path smiled and greeted Darryl as well then he told Sunny that he will take Darryl clothes shopping now for their date this Saturday.

Sunny who tries to calm herself down and just nodded yes and with that Darryl waves goodbye to his sister and Erick and the two rush off to go on their date which Path mentioned to her.

Erick - so.. uhm.. them huh?

Sunny - call Zak right now...

Erick - y..yes l..love..

Erick grabs his phone and starts dialing Zak. Zak who was walking around crazy in his living room while his parents were getting dizzy seeing their son so worried.