🦋8🦋

Let's get it!!😂

_________________________________

A/n's POV

It's been a week since Tae and bogum started dating. Student didn't like bogum but because of Tae they all respected him.

And Kook, Yoongi and Jin are always together and Yoongi said everything to Jin.

Now Tae's always with Bogum.
When bogum tried to kiss or touch him, Tae didn't let him. And also Tae want to be with Kook but Bogum won't let him go.

TAE's POV

"Kook, I miss u." I said while standing in front of washroom mirror at their school.

"I'll call him. I know he hate Bogum. But I can't help." I took my phone out and dialled kooks number.

Tae:- Hello Kook??

Kook:- Yes Taehyung? He really stopped calling me with that cute names!!:(

Tae:- I miss you Kook!!

Kook:- hmm.... what's wrong with him??

Tae:- you know what. Forget it. And bye!! Fuck you!!"

NO ONE'S POV

Tae ended the call and went out of the washroom and went to roof top.

"So he already moving on...!!! He doesn't want me anymore. He stopped coming near me. He stopped hugging me. He stopped kissing me. And now he can't even say I miss you huh???" Tae laughed and then started crying.

"Ahhhhh!!! I don't care. I won't let him to distant away from me."

Again Tae called Kook.

Tae:- Come to Roof top now!!

Kook:- I can't i'm in class!!

Tae:- oo okay. Ur class is important than me!! Then don't cry if I'm dead!!!

Kook:- Tae don't do any stupid things.

Tae:- You think I'll listen to you?? You have only 10 min. Do whatever you want!!

__________________

Jungkook's Side

Jungkook is sitting on his seat. Teacher's having meeting so now they're free. And that shit Park Bogum looking at Kook because he's talking with more like trying to ignore Tae. He heard Kook talking and started smirking.

Then Jungkook shouted-

Kook:- YOU FUCKING HANG IN THERE. I'M COMING. IF YOU DO ANYTHING STUPID, THEN I'LL COME TO HEAVEN WITH YOU AND I'LL KILL YOU THERE.

Jungkook said and ran out of classroom
Everyone now looking at door where Jungkook just ran.

Jungkook came to roof top and closed the door.

"WTF TAE??"

"Ohh you do care!!! Ah... I got it. And btw have you searched for your future girlfriend or boyfriend??" Tae asked in sarcastic way.

"Tae, have you lost ur mind. What the fuck are you talking."

"I think I should ask you that. The fuck are you doing?? Why are you avoiding me. Why are you always silent. Why the fuck you are not coming closer to me. I'm just dating not that seriously too.. But I was yours and I'm yours and I will be yours. You fucking understood????"

Jungkook kept silent and Tae can't take it anymore he smashed his lips into Kooks. But again Kook didn't kiss him back and Tae won't give up easily. He acted like he's the dominant one and then suddenly Kook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer and deepened the kiss.