🦋30🦋

<3 years later>

"Ahh~ mmhm~ fas-ter~ yea~ Kook~" Jungkook groaned still thrusting inside Tae.

"Like it babe? When daddy pound inside you harshly?"

"Yea mhh~ gonna-" Before Tae could complete his sentence... He came all over Jungkook abs and his own stomach.

After few more thrust... Jungkook came in condom. And fell on the top of Tae breathing heavily.

"That was soo good babe." Tae smiled and kissed Jungkook's cheeks.

"Love you."

"Why so suddenly?"

"Don't you want? Then fuck off!!" Tae turned other side of the bed pouting making Jungkook chuckle and back hugged Tae while kissing his nape.

"Love too babe... Soo much!"

Tae smiled and closed his eyes but felt Jungkook turning him to face Jungkook then slowly he entering his member into Tae's hole after putting new condom.

"Kook? Enough. Why again?"

"Shh I'm not doing anything just staying inside you that's it!" Tae shook his head but soon hugged Jungkook and slept.

Jungkook smiled while caressing Tae's hair.. it's just he has been busy.. he couldn't give enough time to Tae but still Tae didn't complained anything. So he took some days off to spend it with his family.

_______________

"Eomma enowgh I'm full." Yoona said to Jin who's holding a glass of milk

"No your not! Come here. Drink this! Come here!"

Jin sighed when Yoona didn't stopped running.

"Eomma cwatch me if you can!" Yoona stuck her tongue.

"This brat!! Stop right there!!" But no Yoona ran again but soon got lifted from the ground.

"Is this how you respect eomma? What's with that tongue? Who thought you that?"

"D-daddy swowwy." Yoona showed her puppy eyes to Jungkook.

"It's not gonna work." Yoona looked down but soon her face lit up.

"Daddy Sare- Saran- yeah Saranghae!" Yoona smiled widely.

"Aigoo aigooo you surely know how to melt daddy! Don't you."Jungkook pecked her lips.

"Now if you're done with father-daughter thing.. can you give Yoona to me." Jin said while looking at two smiling.

"Here. Princess you should drink milk to be strong as daddy." Jungkook said while handing Yoona to Jin.

___________

@jjkjeon2