🦋22🦋

Annyeong!!❤️
Let's get it!!
____________________________________

NO ONE'S POV

Everything is going fine with the boys.. Y/n became their friend.. she often visit them.. when I say often it means 4 times in a week👀

Well it's our bottoms who want her to visit them..
Jimin left modeling career.. he lives with Jin alone.. when tops and Tae goes to work.. They sometimes visit others. Like going to Tae's shoot.. or tops Company... Or to hang out with Jin's old friends.. (GOT 7)

Currently Jin, Y/n and Tae are chatting with each other.. Tae just returned from his shoot and Jimin was with Jungkook... They went to mall.. I mean Jimin dragged Jungkook there.. Jungkook's card RIP (LOL😂)

First.. let's see how shopping is going on...

"Waohh Jungkook look at this!! This is cute!! Tae gonna love this!! Let's take this." Jimin said holding a plushie while admiring it making Jungkook to roll his eyes for nth time.

"Do u think my wife is childish like u?" Jungkook said which went ignored by Jimin.

"Come on let's take this..!" Jimin dragged Jungkook towards cashier and gave Jungkook's card.

Cashier gave pitiful look to Jungkook.. who's holding 12 shopping bag in his hands. While Jungkook just sighed.

"Okay done now come let's eat something and go home.. Tae and others maybe waiting us.."

"In a single hour, how many times u said Tae??? He's my husband!! I should miss him not you!!"

"Shut up and come before I make you go another round in this mall." And yeah Jungkook pouted like kid.

"You're 20 behave like one.!"

"Says the one who got plushies and colourful little pillows!! And upon that that damn onesie!!" Jimin just rolled his eyes and again dragged Jungkook towards the KFC.

____________________

Another side...

Ding dong

"Ohh maybe Jimin and Jungkook came!!" Tae said and went to open the door.

He saw a couple's... They were near his parents age!

"Is this Jimin's house??"

"Yes! But can I know who you are!"

"It's not like you're the owner of this house!" The lady said and pushed Tae aside and walked inside like she owns this place.

The lady and the man went inside and sat on the couch while Jin, Y/n and Tae looked at each other confusedly.

"Don't you all have manners?? Bring us drinks and snacks!" Jin was about say something but Tae stopped him and went to kitchen to bring what they said.

Soon Tae gave then juice and some snacks.

"Well mam? Who are you?"

"We're jimin's parents!" Taejin are like shocked while Y/n is confused.

"What?" Tae and Jin asked her.

"Yes!! We're his parents.. where's he?"

"He's out! He'll be here anytime."

"With his Husband?"

"No with my husband!"

"Oh!! You all are like sharing your husband's with each other?? Pfft!! Pathetic!"