🦋23🦋

Annyeong ❤️
It's been soo long..
Like 1 week👀
Sry👉👈
___________________________________

"Taehyung I said no!" Jungkook said sternly to Tae who's continuously begging him to let him go to the club.

Tae pouted when Jungkook called him by his full name.. he looked away while huffing cutely.

Jungkook sighed and cupped his cheeks.

"Baby... I didn't mean like that... Please understand... 4 of you are careless... You can't fight back when someone tried to do something... Let's go some other time.. when me or hyungs are free. Okay bubba please?"

"No no!! I wanna go!!! It's been soo long!! You all are always busy busy busy!! At least let us go!"

"Tae don't be stubborn!!"

"I want to go!! And I will go!!" Jungkook clenched his law to control his anger.

"Tae, Don't test my patience!" Jungkook said in low and dark voice making Tae's eyes form tears.

"Shhh baby.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to control you or something... Sorry... Hubby is sorry!" Jungkook hugged him.

"Then let us go!" Jungkook sighed.

"Okay fine! But change this dress it's too revealing!!"

"Okay hubby... Thank you." Tae pecked his lips.

"And baby I'm not coming home tonight. Maybe hyungs too.. so be careful.. call me if something goes wrong."

"Okay hubby! I'll get ready." Jungkook nodded and went to check on other 3.

__________

"You three change!" Jungkook said to Jimin, Jin and Y/n.

"What? Kook we're going to party!! See it's nice." Jimin said pointing at his own dress.

"Yes right!! You're going to party not to seduce someone right!! Go Change!"

"Jungkookiee.... It's good!! Don't worry we'll take care of ourselves!" Y/n said but instantly shut her mouth when she saw Jungkook's glare.

"Go and Change or sit inside the house!! Choose!"

Soon everyone was out of the sight. Actually tops are busy for their upcoming project so they're in office... Jungkook came to house because he forgot something.. that time he saw them wearing dress and makeup.. so yeah!!

_____________

"Let's go!!" Tae and others sat on one car.

"Take care all of you.. you should not touch any alcohol bottles!! If u came home drunk then u should be ready to face consequences! And shouldn't let anyone to touch you! Be careful of drunk people! And don't ever forget that you are committed!"

"Aish hubby we understood!! Now bye!! Don't over work Urself!! Take care! Love ya."

"Love you too." Jungkook pecked his lips and they drove away leaving Jungkook.

"I feel weird about this!! Jungkook calm down!! Let them have fun!" Jungkook placed his hands on his chest.

In the car

They all took off their dress which they wore in front of Jungkook revealing their old one which Jungkook said to change.

"I feel like betraying Jungkook." Jimin mumbled for which others nodded.

"Yea but we want to have some fun.. isn't it? Don't worry he won't know about this.. he's returning back tomorrow evening. So no worries!"

"Yea!!"
______________

TIME SKIP (AFTER THE PARTY)
@ 10:17PM

The bottoms came inside the house while giggling and talking about nothing. They drunk 4 shots even when Jungkook clearly said not to.

"Oh light is on?" Tae said as others gasped while looking towards the couch where THE GREAT JEON JUNGKOOK is sitting on!

"Ju-ngkook?" They all stuttered while Jungkook gave them glare.

"Had fun? Of course u had! Anyway I'm going! I'm a fool who came to check if you're okay or not!! But guess what? You're way more than fine." Jungkook said and walked past them but stopped..

"Don't say anything about this to hyung's.. they don't know about this." And with that he went out.

......

"Even though we broke his trust, he's still saving us.." Jin said and sighed..

"I'll never go to the party anymore if it's not with them." Tae said as others nodded their head.
They went to sleep in one room.. and fell asleep not knowing what's coming for them.... For Tae...

__________

Next Day (Evening)

Others came home without knowing what their Husband/girlfriend did last night. Jungkook was still in the office.. he was stressed about everything.. his family broke his trust.. he felt like crying... But he controlled himself and took all his anger in his work. He's working like machine.. he didn't ate anything and that makes him more angry.. he don't know what he's doing. Upon that someone kept on sending pictures of Tae kissing one man.. it didn't looked like forced.. Jungkook won't believe that but now he's not in the right condition.

He pulled his hair out of frustration and walked out of his cabin..

When he was walking he heard that which he didn't wanted to believe.

"I don't know if Boss and his Husband had any fight.. but I saw Mr. Jeon Taehyung in the club yesterday.. I work there at night.. I saw him entering with two boys and one girl.. I thought to talk to him but I couldn't go anywhere. When I went to washroom and found him kissing one man.. at first I thought it was Mr. Jeon but it was not.. like they were saying 'Its been soo long Tae' and I don't know what all they said... I wanted to say this to Mr. Jeon but I don't them have any misunderstandi-"

That's it Jungkook stormed out of the office... He was Hella angry...

He reached the home and went inside and saw Tae talking with Jimin. All the words which that employee said came into his mind like storm.

He went towards Tae and dragged him to their room...

_____________

"Sir my payment." The girl asked the man.

"Here it is! You did a good job!! He didn't even know that you're not his employee! Pathetic!" The man laughed.

"Just you wait Taehyung!!! I'll make you regret marrying him!"

_______________

There many people who are trying to break a beautiful pair! But all you need to do is trust the one you love... What will Jungkook do? Will he trust Tae? And Tae.. will he be with Jungkook at any cost?..

You know angst is not my type...

So think positive...

And next chapter will be little spicy... And then you'll get fluff.. maybe👉👈

____________________________________

Ufff finally ❤️

Anyway I saw some sh*ts talking about Jungkook's lip piercing!
Like bro if u don't like it? Okay but do not come and spread hate here!!!
And for your kind information it's his lips.. his body and his money!
Then who the hell are you to decide!!
I know everyone have different taste that doesn't mean you can talk shit about them!!🙄
I know it feels little weird but yeah we have accept the fact that he have every fucking rights to do anything he want!!! You're none!!

Kookie Saranghae ❤️

Drop your love to our little maknae❤️👀