🦋35🦋

"Baby.. it's alright.. I have plenty of dresses.. just buy pretty dresses for my little princess. I don't want anything."

"But Kook.. we are having party.. which means there will be lots of people. Won't Yoona want her daddy to look good."

"Babe you are good at blackmailing.. okay just buy anything.. and buy everything my princess like.. don't scold her yeah?"

"In that case she'll be spoilt brat!"

"No baby.. I know about my princess! She's a good girl."

"You Dad and daughter do whatever you want! I can't argue with you."

"Hehe!! Btw be careful.. you don't even have any bodyguards with you.. don't wonder around alone.. tell jimin.. that brat just goes on his own!"

"Yes hubby I got it. Now you drive safely.. we'll be back home soon."

"Okay baby.. bye.. love you soo much."

"Mee too hubby.. love you more.. anyway gtg Jimin is making weird face! So bye bye."

"Haha bye."

Call Ended

|| Jungkook POV||

I guess it's not too hard to handle business along with family when I have a understanding family.

If she's happy then I am happy! I hope I'm doing good as a father.. I don't wanna disappoint her.

Now I have only one goal.. what should I gift my princess? Heck she have everything already! I don't know what to do anymore..

My ba-

Rrrrrrr

What the fuck? Who's tha-- omo.. a puppy..?

||End of Kook POV||

Jungkook stopped his car with a loud screech and opened the door only to see a cute puppy trying to cross the road.

He smiled and went towards the puppy and picked the puppy up and left him on the other side..

Then he was going to cross the road but he didn't notice the car was coming towards him.

It all happened so fast.. no one had any clue about this.

There lied Jungkook with blood dripping from his head.. his right hand scratched badly..

'Tae..' Jungkook breathed out.

Soon people gathered around Jungkook and called ambulance. They all knew it was Jeon Jungkook... They felt pity for him.. the puppy which he saved few minutes ago started to lick his face.. trying to make him fine...

||Jungkook POV||

Everything hurts.. my body is on fire.. I don't wanna die.. leaving them here all alone...

My love...
My daughter...
My family...

My princess's birthday... Only 5 days left.. it shouldn't be done like this.. I have to be beside her..

Tae.. he'll die without me.. I have to survive for them.. I have to survive.. but I can't.. it's hurting so badly..

||End of Jungkook POV||

"Jimin why there's crowd?"

"Maybe accident.. let's see come.. Yoona come here baby.." Jimin picked Yoona up and walked towards the crowd with Tae.

There were lots of people.. Tae, Jimin and Yoona however come to the spot.. but the sight of blood made them dizzy... soon they saw the face which horrified them to core.