🦋38🦋

"Where were you?"

"Where else Jin! Office obviously!"

"You even know the fact that you didn't came home for 2 days?"

"I had work!"

"And if you're not coming home.. you should've called or texted me!! It seems like you forgot you have a wife!!"

"Jin stop nagging I've to go back.. I just came to take the files.!! Don't ruin my mood!"

"Ohh you didn't came home thinking everyone will be worried but to take your damn file?"

"Jin stop!! I'm not in the mood to argue!"

"I know you have work! But think about me too. I was worried! I was worried thinking.. if you had your food or not.. your taking care of yourself or not.. don't I have atleast rights to know?"

"Jin I'm sorry.. but please I'm in hurry.. don't waste my time.. I have plenty of works to do."

"Why don't you go and marry that damn work of yours!!! I'm tired!"

"Can you just shut up!! For whom do you think I'm working hard? It's for us and our family.. you just sit here enjoying yourself! How would you know about all these.."

"W-What?"

"Just don't disturb me! I'm leaving!"

With that Namjoon left Jin to cry on his own.

"So I was worried for nothing?"

Just a couple's fight.. that Namjoon was so busy.. he have a important upcoming projects.. so he's super busy.. he even gave his phone to secretary saying.. do not receive any calls.. if any of my family members called.. say that I'm busy.. don't come to me at any cost!

And yeah Jin and others are worried.. even the tops are busy... But they atleast inform them.. Joon got more work to do then others.. as he recently got another company to take care of.. the CEO of the XXX company wanted to merge their company with Joon's.. as the CEO was getting old... He didn't had any children's.. he won't trust his family members so he merged that and gave full ownership to Joon.. As Joon helped him many times.

Here in the house.. Jin ate very less.. he was worried about his Husband.. but when he heard his Husband saying hurtful things... He just felt like fool.

_________________________

Few hours later

Namjoon was working when his door burst opened revealing Tae glaring at him while crossing his arms.

Namjoon sighed knowing where this will go.

"Tae if you're here to give me lecture please leave I don't have time."

Tae didn't moved a inch.. just stood there glaring at Joon.

"Tae?"

"I can't believe! The one I thought as intelligent is a dumbest one!!"

"Tae please!"

"What please hyung!! Do you know how much Jin hyung was worried?? In these two days he kept on waiting in front of the door.. waking here and there like a cat waiting for his owner...

You know how Jin hyung is when it comes to food.. but do you know he ate very less.. even less than Yoona.. he just played with food and left there! He was soo worried hyung.."

Joon sighed..

"I just can't help Tae.. I have to complete this.. this project is very important.."

"Then why do think I'm here for? Come on!! Let's get over with this shit!"

"No Tae go home.. Yoona must be waiting for you.."

"She's with Jimin and she's missing her Appa more than me.! So let's finish this shit and go home."

Tae sat in front of Joon and took some files.. that needed to complete..

___________________

"Hello everyone we are home..."

Tae shouted gaining everyone's attention.. and Yoona is the first one to react after seeing Joon..

"APPPPAAAA!"

Yoona ran towards Joon and launched herself on Joon.. while Tae smiled softly..

Jin was looking at Joon and Yoona.. then looked away.. because he also wanted to hug Joon.. but he decide not to..

Soon they welcomed Joon but Jin didn't even spare glance at him.

Jin went to his shared bedroom and sat on the bed sighing for nth time.

"Hyung.. go to him..! I want my happy Jin hyung back!! Go go!"

Tae pushed Joon towards the room.

_________

Joon went inside the room and sat beside Jin.. and hugged him from back.

"Sorry babe.. You know your husband is a stupid man! Please forgive me Jinnie.. I missed you.."

"Don't worry I'm not angry.. go and take bath.. then come downstairs.. I'll prepare something for you."

With that Jin left Joon who stood there dumbfounded.

"Shit i fucked up very badly!! Aishhhh!!"

______________

"Jin... Jinnieee... Baby... Darling.... Sorry baby...."

"Stop annoying me Namjoon!! Just sleep.."

"No not untill you forgive me..."

"Just sleep!!"

Namjoon sighed before hugging Jin by his waist.. back hugging Jin.

"Sorry love... I had to do it... I had to work for us... For our family... I didn't wanted to give hard time for Kook, Hobi or Yoongi.. so i took that project for myself.."

"I know but think about that family for whom you are working for... Tae always wait in front if the door for you... Jimin always keep one part of food for you to eat but you never came.. Yoona always ask about you time to time... That girl Y/n.. she always try to cheer us..."

"I know i was a fool... Sorry.. I'll make it up to you guys.."

Jin turned around and pecked Joon's lip..
Both parted away still looking at each other.. but their sweet moments ruined by our baby bear... Yes The Great Jeon Taehyung.. with his cute pajama..

Behind him everyone standing but soon bursted inside Namjin's room. Falling on both Jin and Namjoon.. carefully not to hurt them...

That night everyone slept together.. with smile on their face.. nothing feels good but to be with the person who knows you well and loves you for who you are...

______________________________

😭😭❤️

Sorry for the late update..🙃