🦋21🦋

Continuation~

__________________________________

Call Ended

"Done talking with your hubby??"

"Yes hyung.. that bunny is really something else!"

"Hahaha. Now finish this then we can go anywhere you wan-" He cut off when Yoongi called.

"Why everyone is worried?? Jin hyung already called 2 times! Uff."

"They really worry for nothing." Tae said as hobi picked his phone.

(Yoongi:- italic
Hobi:- Normal)

Yah!! Where are you? I called Tae but it came as busy!! Wtf are you two doing?!? You are alright??

Calm down hyung! We're fine!! Tae was talking with Jungkook so he didn't pick the call.

Uff!! I really got heart attack!! Do pick the phone!! You brats!

Okay okay hyung I understand!! Sorry for making you worry!!

They kept on talking... While someone was listening to their conversation.

"Tae wait here." Tae nodded.

Y/n's POV

They must be lucky right? How much they care for each other... Here I have no one to share my feelings with!! Everyone wants me for my money nor my body....

I was in my deep thought when that cute boy.. what is his name. Ah Tae? Yea he came and sat in front of me and smiled cutely.... I smiled back again..

"Hii!!" He said... Omo I really wanna squeeze his cheeks..

"Hello!"

"Why are you alone here?"

"Well I don't have anyone and it's my birthday so I came here to spend my birthday alone.." His smile faded.. but soon smiled and said...

"No worries... Now I'm here.. let's celebrate your birthday!!!" He said in cheerful way which made me feel little better.

"Wait here." He said and went towards the counter and said something which I couldn't hear... Then after a while he came back with came in his hand...

(A/n:- hobi went out while talking to Yoongi.)

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you~" he sang cutely... I felt soo happy for the first time.. this boy doesn't even know my name but still wished me...

"Now wish something." I closed my eyes and wished for a cute family with loving peoples..

"Thank you soo much for this... You don't know how happy I am now!! It means a lot to me!!"

"Don't mention!! I'm glad that you are happy!!"

"I am!! I was never this happy in my life before.. btw I'm Kim Y/n."

"Oww.. I'm Jeon Taehyung.. well my last name is Kim.. but recently I got married soo yeah!!"

"Ohh really? You look soo young!"

"Well, my marriage happened suddenly... I'm just 20.. but I'm way more than happy now..."

"Aww that's cute.... I'm 21!!"

"Then you're my Noona."

"Yea!!."

"Noona just a min..." I nodded as he went towards the counter and asked the owner to give him one bear... I think that was not for sale but nevertheless the owner gave and he gave a paper then Tae signed it... Is he film star? No way!! Gosh then it'll be embarras- my thoughts cut off when that guy who came with started searching something while panicking.