🦋26🦋

"Tae we are going.. it's final!!"

"Hyung I don't wanna please..." Tae whined while hiding behind Hobi.

"Jeon Taehyung!! Don't make me force you!" Yoongi said glaring at Tae.

"I'm really fine hyung!! Don't need to go to hospital!" Yoongi sighed as he went to Tae and picked him up and went towards his car and made tae sit on seat.

"I hate you Hyung!!" Tae pouted while crossing his hands.

"Hate all you want!"  With that Yoongi and started the car.

Well the thing is.. Tae fainted 2 times in a week... And kept on eating weird weird things... And he started to talk nonsense... Yes he still doesn't talk to Jungkook.. but he lives with everyone together like before..

_____________

Soon they reached the hospital and went towards doctor's room.. they already booked the appointment with doctor.

"Hyung.. I'm really fine!! Pleaseeeee!" Tae held Yoongi's biceps.

"I know but little check up won't hurt right?" Tae pouted..

Yoongi knocked on door and went in.

"Ohh hello Mr. Min!

"Hello doctor! He's the one I talked about!"

"Alright!! Mr. Jeon! Please come with me!" Tae looked at Yoongi more like glared at Yoongi and went with doc.

TIME SKIP

Doctor and Tae came out after 10 min. Tae looked at Yoongi while pouting

"Is everything is alright?" Yoongi asked Tae.

"She's meanie! She didn't said anything to me.." Yoongi chuckled.

"Now she'll tell! Now sit here!"

"So doctor?"

"Well actually... Mr. Jeon! Congratulations you're pregnant!" To say Yoongi wasn't surprised because he knew this by Tae's behaviour. But for Tae it's the most shocking news.

"What?? You're not Kidding right?" Tae asked with wide eyes.

"No! I'm not kidding." Tae looks towards Yoongi then hugged him tightly as if his life depends on him.

"Hyung u heard that? I'm pregnant hyung!! I'm pregnant!! My Kookie's baby!!"

"Yes baby! I heard!! Congratulations. You're having little Kookie here." Yoongi poked Tae's belly.

"Mr. Yoongi can I talk to you??" Yoongi nods.

"I'll be outside hyung."

"Yeah! Be careful!" Tae nodded with smile.

_______________

After talking with doctor they both went out of the hospital.

"Hyungie let's go to Kookie's office!! I wanna say this to him!"

"As you wish bub." Yoongi said still holding Taehyung like he'll disappear if he let him go.

"Hyung I'm just 4 week pregnant!"

"So what?" Tae just shut his mouth.

__________

AT JUNGKOOK'S OFFICE

"Hello Mr. Jeon!"

"Hello Mr. Song. Please take a seat."

"And this is my daughter! She's the one who handles my business! She's good in everything.. even in house work!" Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes.