🦋33🦋

In the morning Tae woke up first and rubbed his eyes with his fist cutely then upon feeling the weight on his waist... He turned around and looked at his Husband sleeping peacefully like a bunny.

"Omo who's Husband is this soo Handsome!! I'm lucky to see this face Everyday when I wake-up. Poor ladies(Us lol😫)

Tae Caressed Jungkook's face softly. Then started to pamper kisses on Jungkook's face.

"Hubby get up." Tae said softly but still Kissing Kook.

"Mmmh." Jungkook pulled Tae more close to him as if it's possible.

"Get up fast Kookie!" Jungkook whined again and put his deeper in Tae's chest.

"Mr. Best Business man! Come on!! Get up!"

However Tae made Jungkook to get up.. as Jungkook directly went to bathroom with Tae..

___________

Then Jungkook's phone rang. It's Namjoon.

Namjoon:- Hey Kook. You up?

Kook:- Yeah hyung.

Namjoon:- Ohh okay. Btw Kook u have press conference today in 1 hour.

Kook:- Hyung~ I'm tired.. can't you cancel it?

Namjoon:- Don't be kid Kook!! Or I'll tell Tae to convince you.

Kook:- ahhh hyung!! I miss Tae.. I have one day off... Please hyung.

Namjoon:- Listen here u little brat. Me, Yoongi, Hobi, Tae, Jimin, Jin, Y/n and Yoona also coming with you. So don't give me some bullshits.

(Joon is in his office)

Kook:- But hyung I-

Tae:- He's coming hyung Don't worry.

Namjoon:- Thank you Tae.

Tae:- Okay hyung Bye love u.

Namjoon:- love u too Tae. Bye.

Call ended.

"Tae ur not fine. U should rest." Tae pecked Jungkook's lips. {Don't worry.. just his ass.. umm.. uk?)

"Don't worry Hubby. I'm fine. Don't worry beside I'll be with you." Jungkook sighed but nevertheless nodded.

3:00PM

"Sir it's starting." One of the staff said.

Others are sitting on VIP chair in front of the stage.

"Hello everyone.. myself Tasha! Now I'm not gonna waste your time... Sooo let's welcome... The most handsome, dream boy of most of the girls... Even some of the boys.. the cold but the hottest one... World Famous Business man... Mr. JEON JUNGKOOK."

As she said everyone went silent.. as soon Jungkook entered the hall... Everyone started screaming... While one girl is sending daggers through her eyes to the MC. No no it's not like you think... It's actually Yoona... The daughter of Jeon Jungkook... She didn't liked it when she praised her daddy like that...

"Baby? Why are you not clapping.. see daddy is there." Yoongi pointed towards Kook.

"I dwon't lwike that Awunty! Daddy is onwy mommy's!!" Yoongi chuckled..

"Yes baby daddy is only Mommy's... No one will take daddy away from mommy.. she's just doing her job.. see Mommy's is also okay with that.. now let's enjoy this."

"Okay papa."

Everyone clapped as Jungkook bowed and took seat.

"Hello everyone.. I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook smiled a little but as soon as he saw Yoona jumping on Yoongi's lap.. encouraging her dad.. he smiled widely.