🦋27🦋

{TAE IS FOUR MONTH PREGNANT}

"Bub stop eating that! You'll get cold!" Jackson tried to get that ice-cream tub from Tae's hand but Tae sat back facing Jackson.

"Nu nu! I want to eat this! You go Shu Shu!"

"Yoongi gonna kill me for sure!! Common let's sleep!!" Jackson whined.

"Can you both shut up!! And Tae don't move!" Yugyeom screamed who's massaging Tae's leg.

"You all don't love me anymore!! I'm going to my Kookie!! You guys are meanie!! KOOKIEEEE!!!!!!" Tae started to cry while other GOT7 members just sighed knowing they can't do anything with Tae's moodswings.

"Tae.. my babybear!! Hyungie loves you soo much!!! Here come let's sleep!! Baby need some rest right! Don't listen to those idiots okay? Come now." Mark opened his arms to Tae who immediately went to him and hugged him tightly while mark patted his back and lifted him up.. making his way to Tae's room.

"Our Yoongi hyung part 2 (?)" Jackson cheered but soon his lips formed a line when he saw mark's glare.

_________

"Kookie~"

"Stop right there Chim! We aren't going to there!"

"But Kook I wanna see Tae!"

"Don't worry they'll take care of Tae! Even I miss him but he needs peace to! He stays inside this house whole day!"

"But he-" Jimin pouted while Looking down.

"Okay fine let's go tomorrow. And let's go to sleep Everyone.. and Joon hyung and Yoongi hyung.. stop calling them each and every hour! Tae will be fine! And Hobi hyung.. why are painting that room into pink colour? What if it's a boy?"

"No it's a girl! I'm 100% sure! We gonna have a cute little princess in our home!"

"Uff! You all- okay fine do whatever makes you happy!" Jungkook headed to his room But-

"Jungkook? Does it feels like we're taking away your chance of being dad? Are we over carrying?" Joon asked as Jungkook sighed.

"Hyung you forgot? I already said how much I have rights on baby.. you guys have equal rights too... I'm really very happy to see the love my baby is getting before she/he born... And the way you guys take care of Tae.. I'm glad I have you guys by my side.. and that's why I didn't wanted my baby to call you uncle/aunt... You guys are his/her parents too.. it was my and Tae's decision.. so don't think negative... Now go and sleep good night!"

"He- i- mom-" Jin started to sob.. he's very happy that he's gonna be a mom.. a real one!

Jimin hugged Jin tightly..

Well, he also didn't wanted to make Tae feel like they're over carrying.. one day he was sobbing while standing on the roof top. Saying 'That baby is my baby too right? But Tae is the real mom.. no mother can see.. their baby calling others mom... And others loving that baby as their own.. mom is different and I'm different..' again and again not realising Tae was standing there the whole time.

"That's all you know about me?" Tae said looking at Jimin blankly.. while Jimin flinched when he heard Tae's voice..

"W-What are you talking about Tae?" Jimin gave Tae a fake smile trying to convince Tae.

"Stop it Chim.. I know you better than anything....

Do you think I don't know about you coming to my room in midnight and caressing my tummy and talking with baby? As I said I know you Chim..

You know what when you keep talking to my baby I feel calm... I don't know how.. may be baby started hear you more.. and I bet he/she gonna love you more than me.. and I'm happy if that what's happens. I'm more than happy that you guys are here for my baby.. and gonna take care of him/her. So don't think about anything.. You can love the baby more than I do.. I don't mind Chim... I really don't... You don't have to come at night to talk to the baby secretly.. you can talk to him/her anytime you want.. Kookie was gonna smack your head when came at midnight without sleeping!!