🦋15🦋

Hello everyone ❤️
Hope you're doing well..🦋
Soo let's get it👻

____________________________________

||Korea||

They all landed few hours ago.. Others went to their own house as Jimin, Jin, Taekook went to Jungkook's big ass mansion.

Next Morning

Now they're going to meet Jungkook's parents. All the 4 of them. All other three said they have some office works so they can't make it up.

Soon they arrived at Jungkook's parents house. Tae rang bell impatiently. While door opened by Mrs. Jeon. She smiled widely when she saw Tae. Both hugged each other tightly.

"Aigooo babyyyy I missed u soo much!!!!!!"

"Mee tooo Mama." They both pulled away and Tae saw Mr. Jeon standing behind Mrs. Jeon, he went to him and hugged tightly.

"Hii baby how are u??"

"I'm soo good Dada. How are you?"

"I'm fine too."

"Now first come in everyone." They went in and sat on the couch.

"U must be Jimin right? You're soo cute." She squeezed his cheeks.

"Thank you Mrs. Jeon."

"Ay just call me aunt."

"Okay aunt."

Time skip (coz I'm lazy🙂)

"So Jungkook? Do u love Anyone?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"No.."

"Then I want u to get married." Everyone's smile fell off.

"What?"

"Yes!! I saw a girl. She's pretty and well cultured and matches your taste well."

"Mom I don't wanna marry anyone." Jungkook raised his voice while Tae kept his hands on Jungkook's thigh.

"I'm not asking ur permission Jungkook!! I want u to get married... So that I can play with my grandchildren."

"If want to play that badly then adopt one!!"

"Jungkook!!!" Tae massaged Jungkook's nape.

"You want someone to be with you.. help you in everything.. so get married Jungkook.."

"Mom! I have my Tae and I don't want anyone beside him!! So please."

"Then will u marry Tae?"

"No!!"

"See!! I don't care anymore!! In one month you're going to marry that girl!! If you accept or not!!"

"Then listen, I won't marry anyone." Jungkook dragged Tae with him out of the house. While Jin and Jimin apologized Mrs.Jeon and went with Taekook.

Jungkook was driving his car in full speed. His knuckles turned white. His face is red!! His eyes looks like blood.

"Kookie?" Jungkook ignored Tae.

"Kookie, listen to Mama!! You know she always chooses what's best for you."

"Then are u ready to give your place to someone else? Can u see Your Kookie standing beside some other who's not you??" Jungkook said still looking at the road.

"You can't stay like this forever..!" Tae whispered the last line because of Jungkook's strong glare.

"Okay fine do whatever u want." Tae looked out from the window. Well, to say Tae is hurt.. but he didn't want Jungkook to cross his own mother because of Tae. He wants cry and scream... But he doesn't have any rights to stop this... Because he's not Jungkook's lover.. right?