🦋37🦋

"Love? Let's get up yeah?"

Yoona whined still hugging Jungkook as she was sleeping on him.

"Nu dada!"

"Princess.. it's your birthday baby.."

"It's gonna come again next year dada! Now just sleep.."

"Princess guests are outside.. we don't want to make them sad do we?"

"But I want dada!"

"Dada will be with you princess.."

"Pwomise?"

"Promise baby!"

"Okie then!" She got up and waited for Jungkook to get up..

"Now common princess.. let's shower!!"

Jungkook lifted Yoona up.. carrying her to the bathroom.

___________

"Finally our birthday girl decided to show up?" Mrs. Jeon said pinching Yoona's cheeks.

"Granmaaaaaa!" She happily squealed.

"Aww baby.. come to granny."

But Yoona tightened her grip around Jungkook's neck.

"Noo.. dada!"

"Sorry mom."

"It's alright bunny.."

Yoona looked around.. it was soo beautiful.. as her favourite colours are everywhere.. yes it's purple themed.

"Baby are you happy?"

Instead of answer she hugged Jungkook hiding her face in Jungkook's neck...

"Baby?"

No answer..

"Yoona?"

"Darling look here!"

"Tae.. come here!" By now Jungkook is worried.

"Yes Kook? What happened..?"

"She's not talking.. what happened to her?"

"Yoona baby..? Baby look mommy is here.. won't you wanna talk to mommy.."

"Mommyyyyyy.." Yoona raised her hands in air as Tae picked her up.. and went little away from Jungkook saying he'll look after her.

She leaned closer to Tae's ear and whispered..

"Mommy.. daddyyyy cried yesterday night.."

Tae looked at Jungkook.. then he observed his red eyes.. but not that dark..

"Ohh goshhh!! Baby your daddy is a small baby!"

"Yesh mommy.. dada cry for stupid weason (reason)."

"Right? Should we scold dada for crying?"

"No mommy dada will be shadd!"

"Aigoo my princess... So tell me what gift you want from dada?"

Yoona thought for a moment and -

"I want dada to smile happily.. Not sadly.."

Tae was speechless for a minute.. like can you believe.. the 6 years old girl saying all this?

"As you wish baby.."

"Yoona! Come here baby.. Tae I'm gonna take her to Yoongi.. he wanted to introduce her to his business partners!"

"Okay Chim.." Tae handed Yoona to Jimin.

"Look over Kook.. he's looking sad.."

"I'll Chim!" Jimin smiled and went with Yoona to Yoongi as Tae went to Jungkook and stood beside him.

"You seems happy?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes I'm happy but mostly I'm proud!"

"Why so?"

"Yoona knew you cried yesterday!"

Jungkook looked down.. not making eye contact with Tae.

"I won't say anything don't worry..

When I asked Yoona that what gift she want from dada.. she said she want to see you smiling happily not sadly.."

Jungkook looked surprised.. then he looked at Yoona who is being held by Yoongi.

"They raised her well.." Tae looked at Jungkook then nodded his head.

"That's what I was thinking... They really raised her well.. they raised her as them.. kind, understanding and sweet."

"Yep!"

"I'm proud to say they are my family... Looking after my daughter.. taking care of me.. helping you.. when we are no one to them.."

"Wrong Tae.. we have their life with us.. we mean everything to them... At this point, I think what Bogum did that day helped us to get new people in our life... Who just want us to be happy before themselves. We created a strong family.. the beautiful one!"

"Very beautiful one!"

Both had tears in their eyes as they saw other 4 joined Yoongi and Jimin.. now they are laughing together.

Tae hugged Kook hiding his face on Jungkook's neck while Jungkook just wiped his tears.

___________________

@jjkjeon2

Liked by wwhjin jhope knjoon and other 102363@jjkjeon2 Birthday girl💋❤️

@jjkjeon2 Birthday girl💋❤️

View comments

______________________________