🦋39🦋

"Sorry.. waited for long?" Jungkook came to an restaurant while rushing.

"It's okay Mr. Jeon.. please take a seat.." Ms. Song said as Jungkook sat down.

Actually Jungkook know why she's here.. even after all these years.. she didn't lost hopes.. she still loves Jungkook as before.. it's not like she's a bad women.. but love makes us different..

"What this meeting about?"

"Well I think you already know.. I came here with a proposal.. that is.. both of our company is in top.. so i thought of merging it.. there will be lots of profit for us.. what you say Mr. Jeon?"

"Yeah but how..?"

"I know you are married Mr. Jeon.. but this project gives us lot's of profit.. so we should get married... So after that we'll be in top 1 in the whole world..

I'll be loyal.. and will do all the things as a wife.. love you.. and can also give you an heir.. who can rule our company in future.. What you say Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook chuckled softly..

"Ms. Song.. can turn around and watch the people sitting in table 2...?"

Ms. Song turned around and saw the table.. she was confused why Jungkook is saying this.. when she looked back and saw three men's with a child.. by that she guessed one.. they were laughing and eating ice-cream.. while talking with each other..

She turned around and saw Jungkook giving heart eyes to them.. she cleared he throat to get Jungkook's attention..

"Your husband?"

Jungkook smiled..

"Yeah..! And that's my daughter.. and the other two my brother's.."

Tae saw his husband who's already looking at him.. Tae waved his hand cutely.. while Yoona, Jimin and Hobi looked towards Jungkook repeating Tae's action..

Jungkook chuckled and waved his hands..

Soon Jungkook got a message saying..

We'll not disturb you.. continue.. sorry!

Jungkook smiled at that and nodded looking at Tae.. then turned his attention to Ms. Song.

"Right now I'm sitting with a girl.. in an restaurant.. after declining my husband's offer.. who wanted to eat out with me..

Even when he saw me with a girl.. without any files or anything.. he didn't asked anything... Just texted me to continue this meeting..

And that little girl.. who always scold me if i didn't eat my meals on time.. and took care of me.. when i had accident..

How can I leave them..? Is it fair to leave them...?

They love me unconditionally..

So say Ms. Song.. do you still want to marry me? And want me to divorce him? The love of my life?"

Ms. Song stared at Jungkook who's staring at Tae... With eyes full of love..

She sighed heavily..

"I hope i had a heart to break you guys.. but no i don't have one.. Mr. Jeon you really made me emotional...

My love is nothing compared to your husband's love...

Hope i can get to meet him.."

Jungkook smiled at her.. then looked at his family.. he saw jimin continuously glaring at Jungkook's plate.. which had food but he didn't touch it.. ohh he got it.. he didn't even had breakfast at home..