Intro

Waking up every day to feel this hollow in you, which you don't identify, is the mystery I'm trying to figure out since my sixteenth birthday. It's been six years since then, but I still haven't found any clues to my frequent deja-vus of the terrifying dreams or have I overcome my extreme phobia of fire.

Yes, I have pyrophobia. My therapist says that my fear is severe. But, as long as you don't light up the matchsticks or a zippo near me, I'm fine.

My dad said that my nightmares are typical. It's common in some people, and I'm one of them. He said that it's nothing to ponder on. But if that's the case, why does he prevent me from finding more about my terrifying dreams.

Why does he prevent me from researching about dreams or anything related to rebirth?

Or why did he send me abroad since he knew about my nightmares and phobia?

Only time can give me the answers for this.

~

A dreamy sea has a rhythmic pulse to it unmatched by any other part of nature. It forges its own sounds and kindles its own symphony. The beauty of the sea is beyond words, and its deepness has mysteries that have wonders hidden under it.

That is how ordinary people describe the ocean in common. It is a beautiful place and perfect vacation getaways. But if you ask the same thing to a person with thalassophobia, you might hear different things.

There is probably nothing dangerous in the vast majority of open water, but that does not make the danger feel any less real. Now add some weird dreams of drowning and hitting the bottom of the sea lifeless with a hand holding your hand desperately.

I know a piece of me is there. Maybe it's a stupid memory or just my wild imagination. But, I need to know it to overcome my fear and the pain in my heart every time someone mentions the sea.

__________

So, that's the little sneak peek I prepared for you guys. I have to complete my Love(Mingkit) story first and focus on my studies. But, I wanted to write this story.

How do you guys feel about this story?

Which phobia belongs to who? Why?

Or

Should I continue writing it or leave it in my draft?

In case of continuing this story, I will do so after I complete my ongoing novel first.

Do let me know about your thoughts and about continuing this fanfiction in the comment section.

Till then, see you, guys.

__________