Epilogue

I hope I didn't bore you guys with this work till now. I tried my best to convey each character and their feelings in depth.

'Forever with you' is my second FORTHBEAM-based story. And I loved writing it.

Guys, I'm going to focus on completing the first story I wrote on Wattpad, 'Interesting Twist in My Life', after this.

I owe that story a lot. I didn't do any justice to it to date.

As new ideas popped up in my head, I totally neglected my first work here.

It's been more than 4-5 years since I began that story but still haven't completed it.

So, I'm going to try and complete it by this month or next month or whenever my busy student life allows me. If you are a K-POP/GOT7 fan willing to read a straight story, do give this story a shot. You won't be disappointed.

I won't hold you guys anymore. Here is the last part, guys.

Let's begin.

_________________

The sound of the waves applauding and hugging the shore. The internal sounds of the body out in the world's largest swimming pool. The oceans exude power and confidence. Here, you can find your peace in the middle of this chaotic world.

Here at the ocean, people can lose themselves in the beauty, tranquillity and uncontrollable power.

And here, I lose my peace and happiness.

I lost my Beam here, and with that, I lost everything.

The hardest decision I had made in my lifetime was to leave Beam's life forever. Both in the past and present. I tried saving him from drowning together with me cause I hoped for him to be happy after my demise, which only made him doubt my love for him and die with me.

Now, I'm doing it again. But, this time, it was what Beam wished for, and I'll do anything to see him happy again.

In these past 85 days, all I could see was him being unhappy in my presence and losing his Beam. He was not smiling anymore. And he got so thin in just two months. That's when I realised how unhealthy was my love for him at this moment.

If I continued to stay by his side, I might lose him completely again. Love is not about loving a person and staying beside them forever.

It is also about having the heart to sacrifice one's happiness and leaving loved ones to breathe freely, happily, even without your presence.

Even it is killing me to think of a life without Beam by my side. I would rather suffer alone than tag Beam along into his unhappy relationship.

As I said before, I'll love my Beam till eternity. I'll love my Beam Jaturapoom wholeheartedly, even if it's from far as long as my life permits.

'Are you finally happy now, Beam? Did I give you what you wanted from me? Are you still hating me for dying by leaving you behind and for not loving you enough, according to your terms? I'm sorry, baby. All I ever give you was sadness and pain. I'm sorry that my love hurts you more than it protects you. I'm so sorry,'

Forth reminisced his memories with Beam as he got engulfed in his melancholy. He walked on the boardwalk by the ocean, wallowing in his sadness.

"How long do you plan to shoot the sad music video here, Ai Forth? I warned you about this. I told you that your decision would bite you back in your ass. Now, look at yourself," scolded Ai'Inn as he joined him by the boardwalk.