Chap 13

Sorry for not keeping my promise, my dear cupcakes.

I was so worried about my first-year pro exam results that I didn't dare to spend time on anything else.

All medical students have to pass this pro exam to be qualified to continue second-year medical studies.

Luckily I passed with good results. Damn, I was so scared and sweated a bucket while waiting for the results.

Now that it is over, I will get one month's semester break before 2nd-year classes.

Therefore, I will try to complete this story before my second-year starts.

So, here we go.

___________________

~

//Splash//

~

"No!!!!!!!!"

~

'Remember, Forth. You broke our promise.'

~

Tears streamed down his still-closed eyes as he slowly gained consciousness from the worst nightmare. The image of dead Forth sinking into the endless ocean with him and the overwhelming emotions which engulfed him were too much for him to handle.

Beam is not a stupid person. He knows to get reincarnated -one has to die first.

But, he didn't expect it to be this painful.

He never expected Forth to die with him nor before him by leaving him behind.

All the memories rushed back to him all at once, making him feel suffocated. He had so many questions to ask.

So many things to clarify, but to whom?

What actually happened on the ship which led to the fire accident?

What went wrong with the plan?

Why did Khun Kong shoot him?

Why did Forth give up even before, He could try to save him?

Too many emotions and pain made him feel threatened. Beam felt vulnerable staying at the hospital, where he didn't feel safe.

He wanted to go home, the only place he acknowledged as his safe heaven in his previous life and maybe now.

Beam Jaturapoom didn't know the way to the house he had been looking for, for weeks, but Beam Baramee knew where that place was like the back of his hand.

The house Forth built for him.

The place where most of his happy memories with Forth reside from the past life.

It was his home, after all.

Despite his splitting headache and wobbling steps, he slowly got off the bed and made his way out of the hospital bed while holding his heart. The pain from his head is nothing compared to the pain he is feeling in his heart. It felt hollow and heavy at the same time.

None noticed the weak Beam barely holding up the immense emotion leaving the hospital. He managed to get to his car as he drove away slowly.

~

"What happened to him?

Where is he?