Chap 5

Hi cupcakes, I'm back.

____________

"Long time no see, P'Mew,"

Mew was dazed for a minute as he heard the caller's voice.

"I didn't aspect a call from you after 40 long years," replied Mew as he came out of the shock.

"I had to, P'Mew. I can't stay out of this anymore. I'm not getting any younger, and I need to know what happened. I know that I promised to not meddle in these issues after what happened, but I have to do right to my best friend," said Phana in one breathe.

"I was intended to meet you in person as well, Phana. I need you this time. Even though my dad has forbidden all of us from these issues, he had his own search parties to look into what happened then," he stated slowly.

"Does that mean it's true? Were the fire on the ship planned? Did they murder my friends on purpose?"

"My son and I have been working on this since dad left us. But before he passed away and followed mom, he gave us all of his findings and left significant leads to follow. Now I have almost reached the end of it," explained Mew as calmly as he could.

"Then, what are you waiting for, P'Mew? Present the case to the court and put whoever that's related to this in jail," said Phana tensed.

"We are lacking something. We don't have solid proof yet," replied Mew tensed as well.

"What do you mean?" said Phana in confusion.

"Does Blue phoenix groups of company ring a bell?" asked Mew with his business tone, which he used whenever he had to face huge issues.

"Isn't that one of the primary shareholders of Chulalongkorn University's engineering department. What does this have anything to the burndown of Blue Flames Ship?" asked Phana, more confused than he was just now.

"This is huge than we ever thought, Phana. I can't reveal anything in this phone call. I need to meet you to discuss, and I want you to meet someone," said Mew with a stern voice.

"P'Mew, I want you to meet someone too. I hope to get a call from you soon," replied Phana worriedly.

"I'll contact you soon. Since you have contacted me first, I'm sure you haven't let the past go the same as my family."

"Beam is family, P'Mew. I'll always stand by him, even if he is gone," replied Phana with sadness in his voice as he hung up.

"And Beam is here, Phana. Safe with my family. I wish Forth is here as well," mumbled Mew as his eyes glistered with tears in the thought of his baby brother.

Mew's mind brings back the memory of his late baby brother and how naughty and rebellious he was. If he is here, he would have been the pain in the ass even if he aged more than half a century with his own happy family.

~

'Damn my head! Why does it hurt so much like someone is stomping in it? What happened? Did I hit my head somewhere?'

As I was in my own monologue trying to figure out what happened, I heard a worried voice talking to someone outside, more like in a phone call.

"No. That's right. Beam is not awake yet. I'll inform you first when he gains his consciousness back. No, you don't have to come here. Yes, I'll give you the full details, including his medical chart reports," Leo was updating about my condition to someone, and I'm pretty sure who that is.

Before Leo could say another word, I reached out to the phone and snatched it away from him.

"Don't you dare say another word, or else I'll burn you alive," I warned Leo as he looked at me in shock.