Chap 19

My lovely cupcakes,

Before I continue with my story today, I wanted to share what's been on my mind for a few days now. Some of you might have noticed my huge admiration towards FORTHBEAM and MEWGULF ship in my stories. ForthBeam had been my ultimate BL ship before I met MewGulf. I personally ship both pairs to be authentic, but that's just my wish.

In reality, they are humans with the right to do and be with whomever they want. As a fan, we could only wish and wait. Recently people have been bashing P'Mew for stating about his private romantic life. I, as a loyal wanjaai, believe the special someone is P'Gulf.

But that doesn't mean I'm against whomever that special someone P'Mew mentioned. I will support MEWGULF and FORTHBEAM no matter who they end up with romantically. I don't want them to go through an emotional breakdown just because we wished them to be different. They are humans too, and they deserve all the happiness in the world.

P'Mew's yesterday's Instagram live made me feel so sad. That guy has been exhausted both mentally and emotionally. Yet, he tried to do his best for his fans. I can't relate with people who insensitively brought up past scandals even without knowing the whole story. That's just so childish and immature. Only the involved individuals know the entire story, and we can't believe what the hungry media fed us years ago.

I believed him years ago. And I will trust him now and forever. I don't care what the media says or what one-sided judgemental people say.

I believe in my sun and sunflower.

Let's believe in them and let them live their lives.

I hope my ranting doesn't spoil your mood. And I'm sorry if I did spoil your mood.

Here is the update. Enjoy.

Fair warning, 5k words ahead.

___________________

The new information comes to them as a big favour; with those documents, they could put anybody related to the tragedy forty-plus years ago behind bars. The court could give the final statement without further hearings too.

But what happens after that?

Does he have to let go?

Will everything go back to normal?

How should he live after this?

As Beam was in deep thought, Forth walked into their room to fetch him before leaving to meet Fiat.

"Beam, baby...what are you doing here?" asked Forth as he noticed Beam was standing by the dressing table, holding onto his photo frame.

Beam quickly put the frame back on its spot and faced Forth with his signature smile.

"Nothing. I was cleaning. Is it time to leave?" asked Beam as he avoided eye contact.

"You're anxious, and it's apparent by how you're avoiding my eyes. What's bothering you, Beam?" asked Forth, concerned.

"Forth, before you get your memories back, did you remember me when you saw me first at campus?" questioned Beam hesitantly.

Forth noticed Beam's expected eyes towards his answer, and he decided to be honest.

"I always had fragments of the past. I dreamed about you hopping around the hospital walls with Phana and Kit beside you. I could never clearly see your face in those dreams. But I know you're the most beautiful person by heart and appearance," answered Forth, smiling.