Chapter Two

A/N; From now on I will use the character's POV on this story. So enjoy guys and don't hesitate to tell me your opinions, I would like to improve myself more by reading your comments and got inspired as well. Thank you, guys.

**********
NAT's POV:

"NATHARINE! "

Director Jong's voice echoed when he called my name in a high pitch voice, I know my name is beautiful but he doesn't need to scream that loud for all the people to hear.

And yes I am screwed, it's late and I should be in my room but here I am above the tree, whistling at the wind while enjoying the starry sky.

"You should be in your room right now! Why are you there? "

I act like an obedient puppy, climbing down from a tree. Lowering my head and stand in front of him. "It's late, go back to your room, you will have your punishment tomorrow! " I bet he will say that.

"It's late, go back to your room, you will have your punishment tomorrow! "

I felt like I won the jackpot every time I guess the words he say. I bit my lips to suppress my laugh.

"What will you say? " Director Jong asked me and believe me! I guess that too.

"I'm sorry director Jong. " I answered as I head back inside the house.

I'm about to step inside when I remember the two people who are the reason why I got caught. I look back at them but I got surprised when the boy named Mew is smirking at me. I rolled my eyes on him and stride away inside the house.

********

Morning came, my fellow orphan in this house is trying their best to do their daily house chores. I saw some of the servants are busy in the kitchen and keep saying the word "young master" I don't know what that is and who are they referring to. I only knew that I will be called later for my punishment.

"Natharine, director Jong asked you to go to his office before breakfast. " Aunt Mame told me while smiling. She is a nice woman who treats us with warmth. She is like a mother to us and the fact that she is the one who told me about the director's order, I felt relieved. I am saved even before I got punished.

The walk into the office of the director felt like forever, and at last, I reach it. Knocking at the wooden door, I heard a voice telling me to come in. I push the door to step in but got confused. The boy from last night is sitting on one of the single chairs like a master.

Looking at me while smirking, I got chills all over my body.

"Come here, Nat! " I heard director Jong's voice that made me snap my head quickly to face him.

"Yes, director. " I answered.

"You know what you did last night is wrong and I'm sure that you knew it. So as a punishment I want you to accompany Mew to look around the area of the orphanage, he will stay here for four days so do your best. " director Jong simply said as if that's the easiest task to do for a seven-year-old boy.

"Yes, director. " I answered bowing my head for that is the right gesture for an omega like me while talking to an alpha like him.

"Good! You can go now, I will call you once Mew is ready for a walk. " Director Jong speak again.

They were alphas, of course, they have the last say in every matter. The arrogance of some, as if they are the most powerful one, some of them think highly of themselves. I am seven years old only but I saw and experience the character of all alpha wolves.