Chapter Thirty- five

A/N; heavy content, mention of blood and killings. Please be warned.

**************

At Mew's Mansion...

Bright is looking out of the window, worried about Natharine's situation. With Mild, Saint, and Tay in the living room, they can't help but heave a sigh.

The night is weirdly silent, darkness on the pit of the forest while the moonlight peeps above the green horizon of the wilderness. Taking a deep breath, he decided to go back to where his friends are but the sudden sound of footsteps outside made him halt in his track.

"Everyone, this way! " Butler Greg suddenly speaks out, holding a sword in his hand, firmly gripping it.

The sudden howl and the sound of a broken vase outside, like someone, are destroying it. Another howl was heard that made Bright and Tay look at each other in wide eyes.

"They're here? " Tay asked and grab Mild's arm. "Follow Butler Greg, Mild. Don't go out until it's safe. " Tay told the omega who is now looking back and forth to his friends and with so much confusion and fear written on his face.

"Saint! Accompany him. We will fight! " Bright said that made the beta snarl at him.

"Do you think I will leave you here? I will fight also! " Saint declared then face his omega friend that now is trembling in fear. "Mild listen, follow butler Greg to the safest place
Natharine will kill us if something happened to you. " Saint said in a soft tone to avoid causing more fear to the omega.

"N-no! " Mild stuttered while trembling, his eyes are looking everywhere.

"We have to go-" Butler Greg was cut off when the sudden sound of a shattered glass window was heard, along with a howling sound from the rogues.

Everyone stand-in full alert, breathing heavily.

Bright and Tay positioned themselves in front of Saint and Mild, while Butler Greg is gripping his sword in a calm demeanor.

"Well, well, well...we meet again, Mild! " The rogues said that made Mild flinch, staring at the rogue who just greeted him with so much fear in his eyes. He is about to fall but Saint catches him quickly.

"B-Baron?? " Mild said in a weak voice, still staring at the man.

Saint covers his eyes and pulls him into a hug to hide his face.

"Butler Greg! Take Mild with you, NOW! " Bright said while growling,

Baron licks his lips while staring at Mild that making Bright and Tay angrier.

"You can't leave this place, I and my men will ravage you to pieces that even Natharine cannot recognize you. And Mild? Don't worry, you will accompany me back to where you must belong. " Baron said and howl as if giving a signal to his comrade that is waiting outside.

He keeps busy eyeing Mild that he didn't notice Bright attacked him. He landed on a wall near the staircase with a great impact that made him whimper.

He didn't get a chance to collect himself when Bright landed another kick to his face that made his body fly off on a tiled floor.

Bright is about to attack him again but two rogues stand in front of him with a stern look and a will to kill him.

Baron stand up and wipe his bloody face and glared at Bright with so much hate.

"Leave him to me! " He said then strike towards Bright who never falters by his speed.