Chapter Twenty-six

A/N; light chapter

*********

Natharine's POV;

He is sleeping peacefully.

His thick long eyelashes covered his bottom eyelid.

His thin pink lips slightly parted.

His chest went up and down as he breathe gently.

The IV fluid is dripping and flowing on the small clear hose, connected to his veins.

"Nat, stop. "

That was the word he said before he fell unconscious in my arms. I kissed his forehead as I let my body lay beside him and join the darkness hidden inside the both of us.

I let out a deep sigh and look at his face again.

He is so handsome!

"Wake up, my alpha. I am here beside you. I am fine, your omega is fine. " I said as I reach cheek to kiss him.

I woke up two days ago, with him lying beside me in another bed of the hospital. He is so pale that time that I jolted up and check on him quickly when I remember how he look like before we lost consciousness.

He is covered in blood, his weak eyes are looking at me, his lips chanting my name as he crawled towards me.

I know what he wanted to do at that time.

TO STOP ME...

I am dripping blood from my nose and my ears and that gives horror to my mate's whole being.

Although my mate faced death at that time, I felt happy that I saw the fear in his eyes not because he is scared of my appearance but because he is afraid of losing me.

The poison and the pheromone of his father are hard to dissipate for he is the head alpha wolf of the Ernouf clan that holds superiority and power.

The moment my hand landed on the head alpha's chest, I know that I will be having a hard time completing my task.

His heart is filled with the essence of oleander and dark spells. His veins are clogged by the five-strong kind of poison.

That is the first time that I shed blood from my system and it's all worth it for I succeed in waking up my mate's father again.

I was lost in my thought until the door is wide open. Revealing the head alpha without his cane and ... Daniel beside him.

Staring at me with warm eyes?

I stand up to pay my respect to the head alpha and he nods at me smiling.

"Why don't you take a rest, Luna? You have been here since you woke up. " The head alpha said that made me surprised for he called me Luna.

I know my face is red but my eyes catch the glimpse of Daniel. It glints pain in there.

"I am fine, sir. I want to be here when Mew opens his eyes. " I replied and bow at him a little.

He was about to speak when the knock was heard along with the gently opening of the door.

The smiling face of Mild, Bright, Saint, and Tay was seen.

They walk towards me not minding the two people in the room. Or they just purely didn't notice?.

"We bring you food and your mate's favorite, the cinnamon roll. " Mild said while smiling.