Epilogue

**********

The ringing bell sounded all over City G, the chirping birds are singing on every trunk of the tree, and the cool blow of the wind-sitting vibes of spring air.

The pink and white petals flew together with the rustling of leaves in every wind blew.

Mew and Natharine stood proudly in front of the huge balcony of the Ernouf mansion, smiling sweetly at each other. The cheering and laughter are all around, the clapping of hands giving them a feeling of shyness.

The warriors kneel to the ground, bowing their heads to the head alpha and luna of the Ernouf clan.

"The time has come to give my proper blessing to the new head alpha and luna of our clan.   Especially our luna who played a big role to maintain the peace of the ALLIANCE. " Alpha Lexin said that made everyone clap again their hands.

"I'm your son, dad! " Mew said that made everyone laugh.

Alpha Lexin treats Natharine as his real son and always bicker with Mew when the couple had a misunderstanding, taking the side of Natharine.

"I know, Mew. But let's just admit that we fall on the charm of your omega. " Lexin replied and wink at Natharine.

Natharine lowers his head while shaking it to hide his blushing face. Everyone squeals in excitement when Mew holds his mate's hand.

The cheer became louder when a seven-year-old boy join the picture. The face looks like Mew but has the attitude of a dominant leader like  Natharine.

"Baby, " Natharine whispered as he saw his son Caelan, carrying a sword in his arm.

Caelan smiled at them, his eyes glimmering in the shade of gold.

Mew and Natharine watch their son walk towards alpha Lexin to hand over the sword.

Seven years,

Seven years have passed after the war against the Diaz clan,

Seven years have passed since he gave birth to Caelan,

Their happiness doubled, the real joyful moment. 

Alpha Lexin takes the sword on Caelan's arm and faces the head alpha and luna. Mew smiled at his father, taking the pommel of the sword while Natharine put his hand on the quillons of the sword. Three important people are now staring at him that he couldn't hide his blushing face anymore.

The double-edged sword has a design of a wolf head on top of the pommel, the grip crafted in a delicate composition with pair of fangs engraved on it.

The blade glows at the reflection of the sun, the tip is like a sharp arrow that penetrates the most solid walls.

As the ceremony takes place, Natharine couldn't hide his happiness.

Mild is standing beside his newfound mate Duncan, the man disappears when Mild was abducted by the Diaz warrior and was found unconscious on the edge of the hill, and was severely beaten with poison on his body.

Saint is smiling, emitting an aura of a happy person. Zee decided to take Saint as his mate even though they don't smell each other's pheromone. Saint is a beta that cannot recognize the smell of an alpha or an omega pheromone. He has a sense of an ordinary human but can shift into a wolf.

Win and Bright standing while staring back at Natharine who nods his head as a sign of recognition for the new heads of the Carney clan. They don't have a child for they are both alphas but the top omegas of the clan offer them a gift to bear their child using the traditional surrogacy. Although it was offered they declined for the reason of giving themselves for Natharine who has all the rights of the Carney clan and Natharine couldn't do anything to negate that decision of his brothers.