Chapter Forty-three

A/N; mention of blood and killings, please be advised.

***********

The afternoon breeze is giving them a calm feeling, the sunshine on the wide horizon gives a warm sensation. The clouds form like winter snow that covers the big trunk of the trees that were abandoned by the eternities.

Alphas and warriors from Ernouf and the Creed are lingering on the field. Everyone is standing in their proper position, waiting for the signal of the Head Alpha and Luna of the Ernouf clan. The wind blows like a warning, the chirping of the birds serves as a message for a bloodier war.

The Head alpha and Luna came out, holding each other's hands.

Mew is wearing an all-black outfit. Fitted jeans and a shirt, top with a leather jacket that exudes his aura as a head alpha of the clan. His eyes shifting in color informs everyone that his wolf is present and ready for bloodlust. 

Natharine is wearing black skinny jeans, a fitted white shirt, and a white cloak that the hem touching the ground. His eyes flash in two shades, it conveys that his wolf is there for his mate.

"ERNOUF WARRIORS! ALPHAS AND THE CREEDS! PROTECT EACH OTHER AND KILL YOUR ENEMIES WITHOUT MERCY! " Mew's voice echoed like a strike of lightning, his howling was heard throughout where the winds can reach.

Natharine glances at his mate and smile,

"Remember your promise, my omega. " Mew said in their mind link.

"Yes, my alpha. " Natharine replied and release a thunderous howl as a signal to prepare for battle.

"Alpha Zee! " Mew look at the alpha who just been quiet the whole time. "Are you ready to kill your father? If you have a doubt, you must stay here, I don't want a sudden burden during the war. " Mew said while staring at Zee.

Zee kneel on the ground and bow his head,

"I, Zee Diaz are willing to kill and die for the Ernouf clan, serving my head alpha with all my heart and soul, together with my wolf, I am willing to kill the enemy, even if it means to destroy my blood kin. " Zee declared.

Tong and the others heave a sigh and smile.

The signal was given, everyone is on the run to save and to kill. The end is the bottom line but also a fresh start. The days come and go, the nights follow. Some dreams will shatter because of greed, some were built again, by blood they are done, and by the love they became immortal.

The taunting laughter of the hell, the waving sound of the darkness, the unknown abyss that seems so shallow, the candles burning for those who covet selfish desire.

Mew and Natharine are not aware that they are the immortal of the Ernouf clan, without knowing that the moon ties them not by their hands but by their hearts. Not because they are the fated mate but because they were chosen to lead their pack.

**********

People on the road watch as cars that have the sign of the 'Creed' of the Ernouf clan pass by on the busy road. The special lane that was reserved for the Ernoufs was opened, and the signal to stay on the side is declared. 

Exchanging glances were shared, deep breaths were taken.

Heart beats faster, pulses rhythms thumps rapidly.

They knew what it means,

The Ernouf clan is at war.

Humans smiled and utter a silent prayer for the safety of their leader, human-wolf kneel to the ground and bow their heads to show support for their kind.