Chapter Nineteen

A/N; mention of blood,
    ; happy reading

************

Tong's POV...

The blinking light in my phone guides us to Zee's location. The place is far from the main house and it was hidden inside the thick forest and surrounded by warriors.

We hide our scent using the potion that the doctors of the Ernouf clan made. It helps us to hide the pheromones as a member of the Ernouf inside our body and another potion that copied the scent of pheromones of the Diaz clan.

I walk towards the warriors who guarded the place and as expected they stopped me, asking me to go back for the head alpha is inside and interrogating someone.

I was about to answer when one of the servants ran towards us while screaming.

"Miss Artyne cut her neck and drown herself, you must report it to the head alpha. " The servant said in a trembling voice.

The warrior is about to go to report but I hold his shoulder and tell him that I will do it and he can go to help ease the tension at the main house.

And the idiot agrees without a doubt.

I glance at my three companions and mind link them to follow once the head alpha is out. I step inside and as the servant said I report the death of Artyne to Jared Diaz.

I didn't dare to look at Zee to avoid suspicion, I lower my head as I report and intentionally squirm on the ground to hide my face, showing fear for that's what Jared expect every time he release his alpha howl.

He quickly strides towards the door and as I heard his running footsteps away from the area, I raise my head and smirk but the horrifying scene welcomed me.

Zee's arms were hung on each side with a metal chain, his lips is bleeding. His sweats and tears mixed and dripped from his face. I meet his eyes as he smiled at me.

"Save me..."

Those were the words that escaped Zee's mouth before he closed his eyes.

I walk inside with Simon, Lee, and Andrew behind me. The man in front of him undid his pants button while chuckling, another man is holding a whip and about to whip Zee's back again but he halt and look at me.

"Why are you still here? Get out! " The man who is holding a whip said and walk towards us.

I look over his shoulder and the man who is molesting Zee is now facing us with his glaring eyes.

"Didn't you hear me? Get out before the head alpha came- "

I didn't let him finish his words.

I cut his neck in a flash using the silver dagger that soaked in poison.

The gargling sound was heard as his blood gushed out from his neck, he slowly fall to the floor, holding his cut neck.

The other man looks at us with wide eyes and is about to howl to inform everyone that there is an intruder in their territory but an arrow flies towards him and penetrates his forehead and slips through the back of his head.

Simon is the one who releases the arrow, his the best archer in our group.

I took a deep breath and look at Zee.

Lee and Andrew walk towards him but sharp gasp escaped their mouths.

"Fuck! " Andrew exclaimed as his eyes trace the wounds of Zee.