Chapter Thirty-two

A/N; just patching the holes of the previous chapter. Enjoy reading.

************

Mew's POV;

"I want to do it, Mew. "

That is what he said to me.

His eyes are brimming in anticipation but I don't understand why.

He get up from the bed and inhaled deeply, he look put the window and then shifted his eyes to the floor. I watch him as he took a deep breath and look at me again.

"Are you afraid of me? " he asked and I got taken aback by his question.

"No, of course not. " I answered as I walk and sit beside him. I cup his face and claim his lips but it only lasted for a second. It was a deep kiss.

He heaves a sigh.

"I thought you are afraid. You know, once I put my mark on you, it will awaken your power as a pure-blooded alpha wolf. I know, your father is waiting for this moment. He willfully passes on the position and responsibility to you once your omega awakens your power. " He said in a calm voice and still my mind denied comprehending the calmness.

There should be doubt

Uncertainty

But he is calm, serious, and thoughtful.

"Sweetheart, I am not afraid. I am just considering what happened. You just used up your energy in fighting, I know you are tired, and- " I was cut off when he holds my hand and rested his head on my shoulder.

"The sun is still up, Mew. The full moon will take place tonight. We still have time to rest and prepare. " he said with his ears getting red. I can feel the sudden warmth retracting from his palm.

"Thank you, " I suddenly said and I feel his smile on my shoulder even if I don't see it. "Honestly, the full moon tonight is not like the full moon that we saw every month. Once every ten years, a blue full moon appeared. It's a chance for the pure-blooded omega to mark the alpha of the clan to gain power but only those pure-blooded omega with a special mark can do the marking. After the marking is finished, the alpha will experience three days of painful heat. " I explained to him.

"Painful heat? " he asked in confusion.

His brows scrunched together as if trying to discern every word I say.

"Yes, the reason why I am so worried about doing it tonight. I will be in heat, that's called the rut. I will pound on you like a wild dog. I might hurt you, darling. So I want you to think about it. " I explained more and his eyes went wide but it disappear quickly.

His emotions aren't stable,

He changes his mood at one second then.

He lowers his head thinking deeply. He is taking a deep breath then heave a sigh then breath again.

"Baby, " I called him and pull him into a hug.

I forgot that he has dried blood all over his body, so I stand up to prepare his bath.

I was about to reach the bathroom door when he speak again.

"If we lose a chance tonight we have to wait for another ten years, right? " He asked and I nodded.

We stare at each other and his next words surprised me.

"You love me, right? " He asked again and I chuckled then nod my head again.