Chapter Thirty-four

A/N; heavy matured content, mention of blood and sexual activity. Read at your own risk.

*************
Natharine's POV;

His eyes were black, I am staring at the pattern of black lines that appeared on his face. His lips were pale and crimson at the same time.

"Mew?? " I called out his name and I heard him groan.

He nuzzles his head on the crook of my neck, he inhales deeply and traces it with his tongue. My heart pounded crazily, my thoughts linger on how he warned me of his painful rut after I marked him.

"Mew... " It was almost a whisper as he lightly bite the mark on my neck.

My body responded in delight, in prompt heat, and subtle pleasure.

I prepare myself for the possible force but I flinch when he flips us and quickly pinned my hands above my head. He didn't throw a glance at me and just proceed on giving me light kisses as he groan.

"My omega..." he said in a moaning voice as he rub our cock together.

"A-alpha... " I arch my body towards him, the pleasure, the sensual feelings ignite every fire all over my body.

My face contorted when he bite my shoulder leaving another mark there, and another bite on my arm, I feel like I wanted to punch him but in every bite, I feel like I cum. My slick never stop flowing, making my mate go crazy with my pheromones.

His lips travel on my abdomen, sensually kissing my belly button, I gasp as I feel his fangs buried on the side of my pelvic, another mark was laid there.

"Fuck! Mew! I swear- " my mouth shut he flip me, my back facing him.

He groans and moans, as I snarl at him.

But my voice isn't angry, it's groaning and moaning, filled with ecstasy.

I open my eyes and look at him over my shoulder, the mark on his chest is glowing, the same glow is on his neck as my mark slowly shows its greatness.

He is about to lower his face at me when he suddenly screams.

A scream that was full of pain, his lips bled when he tried to bite it between his teeth but still, the painful whimper escape his mouth.

"Love... " I called out and tried to face him but he pins my shoulder down the bed and groan behind my ears.

I welp as he lifts my hips using one hand, I moan as his tongue glided down on my nape down to my shoulder blade.

"AAH! ..." I let out a long erotic moan as his dick slid inside my hole without warning, my slick make another weird noise as he pounded his long big shaft into my cavern.

"Nat... " he moans as he pounded me without stopping as if he is racing to reach the peak of his orgasm.

"Aaahhh... Fuck! " I scream again and curse him again as he marks my nape then another bite on my right shoulder blade.

"I love you! " He said as he licks the mark that he just made.

"I love you too but fuck you! Uhmmmm..." I let out an erotic moan again as another wave of euphoria take over my whole being.

Is this what he meant? The pain? He will put his mark all over my body.

My mind was occupied by the sudden thought until I heard his painful whimper once again.

I gathered my strength so I can push him for a while, I need to embrace him, I need to see his face.

The sound of his dick when it loses contact inside my hole changes the mood.