Chapter Forty-five

A/N; mention of blood and killings, please be advised.

*******†***

Now all eyes are on Natharine,

As he slashes all Diaz warriors in front of him using his sharp, long claws.

Is he a human wolf?

Is that our Luna?

His wolf tail is there while he is in his human form?

That's all the blabbering and talks behind him.

His wolf is in full control of his body but he has full control of his mind. He is mad, angry, and thirsting for the blood of those who hurt his brothers. He is furious and fierce.

He knows that his alpha is following him and he also knows that he wanted the blood of Jared.

His mind drifted on Win's bloody face, how his brother's head hang low and lifeless. How he wanted to feel his beating heart but it has none. How he wanted to grip on his soul to save him but it was already broken, and it pains him because he couldn't grasp a possible reason on why the soul of his brother is broken.

His anger grew more by the thought of Win and Bright, his eyes flash in gold and black while howling in every death.

He was walking towards the Diaz mansion, his soul screaming for Jared Diaz, he will be the one to kill him, he promises that.

"Darling! Watch out! " Mew's scream echoed behind as the hissing arrows fly, aiming at his mate.

Natharine is quick to catch it with his arm, the arrow pierces inside the skin, and the poison that was in the arrow started to drift in his visible veins.

Everyone is panting, almost breathless because of the never-ending coalition with the enemies. Their eyes were in fear and shock. Their luna catch the arrow using his arm now, he is poisoned by it.

As they thought it was a defeat, their eyes widen as Natharine harshly pull out the arrow from his arm while smiling. His blood drips from it along with purple-colored poison that does not affect him. He licks his wound in front of the archer, as the deep cut slowly closes.

The archer once again take his arrow and aim at Natharine but the omega was too fast to approach him. And in just a matter of seconds, the arrow was stuck on the archer's left eye, it pierces through behind his skull. 

The horrifying scream was heard along with blood dripping on the arrowhead.

"A sneak attack is useless when your aim is just to defend. Next time aims for death, " Natharine whispered on the archer's ear along with a crackling sound. "See you in hell! " The silent scream escaped on the archer's mouth as his life was taken away from him. His body falls to the ground like a hollow soul.

Mew is watching his mate with awe, this is the first time he saw his mate in a real battle. The moves, the ability, the way his omega glared at the enemy is like seeing a shadow of death with their deathly scythe.

His heart is still beating at a fast pace,

When he saw the arrow aiming at Natharine, he felt like his soul left his body. And it also terrifies him when his mate catches it with his arm, the sudden urge to protect him overflowed his senses but the great astonishment flooded his senses by his mate's tremendous ability.

The tail of his mate swinging, following Natharine's every move. It looks sexy and beautiful and sensual.

Calm your dick, Mew!

His wolf snarl at him as he suddenly feels the heat creeps inside him.

He cleared his throat to calm himself and follow his mate towards the Diaz mansion where Jared is hiding.