Chapter Fourteen

; enjoy reading.

***********

The ride is comfortable and calm, they were holding each other's hands. Taking the way to Mew's house, Natharine can't calm his pounding heart.

Mew's words overwhelmed his entire being, small tears fall on his cheek, he failed to stop it and it worries his mate.

Hours earlier...

"Artyne? " Mew said in a monotone voice, glancing at Zee who look at him with wide fearing eyes.

"Mew, I came to see you. How are you? " the girl said ignoring Natharine on his side who is glaring at her.

Artyne reach for Mew's hand to hold it but she was shocked when she saw that it was clasped on the guy that standing on Mew's side.

She look up and was shocked by Mew's glaring and cold eyes looking at her.

She glances at the clasping hand again and looks at Natharine only to witness the stern and disgusted look from the guy.

"Who is he, Mew? " Artyne asked while smiling sweetly but with her trembling lips, it's obvious that she knew and understand the situation clearly.

"I'm his mate, and you are? " Natharine asked directly.

Artyne looked at him appalled, she pressed her lips tightly to maintain her calm.

"M-Mew? " Artyne called Mew's name gently but in confusion.

Natharine took a deep breath and glances at his friends.

"That's 'Master Mew' to you Artyne. " Mew said that made Natharine look at him.

Mew's eyes are cold and serious while looking at the woman in front of her.

"I-I'm sorry, master Mew. I-I just want to visit you. " Artyne said smiling.

"Your pretentious act ended a long time ago, so go back. " Mew said as he pull Natharine away from them.

Artyne's eyes flickered, tears are about to shed.

"Maybe for you, it's just to pretend, Mew but my feelings are true. I love you. " Artyne said and try to reach Mew's hand but Natharine pull Mew behind him.

"Get lost while I'm being nice, and that's 'Master Mew ' to you. " Natharine growl at her. She flinches at the sudden act.

Zee pull Artyne and walk out while apologizing to them, she look at Mew with teary eyes as she was dragged away.

"Care to explain, anyone? " Bright speaks as he looks at Mew.

"No, not now, I don't want to hear bullshit! " Natharine sternly said while striding away and walking out the door.

"Tell Zee to meet me tomorrow. " Mew look at his alphas with a serious face.

He followed Natharine and saw his omega leaning his back in the waiting car. His mate is calm but anger is evident in his cold eyes.

"Get in, darling. " Mew said softly, he don't want to add on his mate's anger. Natharine is a dominant omega, it will cause a brawl if needed and he doesn't want that.