Chapter Eleven

:: happy reading

**********

Natharine's POV:

Silent is overwhelming as I watch Saint drunk and sleeping. He asks me to accompany him just until he sleeps for he is afraid to be alone. Mild didn't leave our side, he is the one who opened the bottle of beer every time Saint ask for another one. He glances at me sometimes, reminding me that my mate is in my room waiting for me.

I shake my head at him telling him that it's fine, Mew understands the situation. Bright and Tay wanted to search for Perth and beat him up but Mew and his alphas assured us that they will handle the situation.

"Alpha Mew is waiting for you, Gulf! I will take care of Saint, you should go to him. " Mild reminds me again, they no longer that scared to Mew and his alphas. I smiled at him and was about to stand up when Saint's head falls on my shoulder.

"Ayya! " Mild exclaimed and try to help us but I stopped him.

"Can you clean this up? I will put him to bed. " I told Mild and he nods his head to agree.

I'm about to carry Saint inside his room but Mew holds my arm to stop me.

"I will do it, I don't want you to carry anyone else in your arms. " He seriously said that made me giggle.

"He is not just anyone else, my alpha! He is my brother. " I said smiling but in a serious tone.

I smell jealousy in his words but I just kept it to myself.

"I'm jealous! " He blurted out which made me look at him in surprise.

We stare at each other until we heard Mild's fake cough.

"Should I get my punishment for your jealousy then?" I whisper to his ear that made him growl at me. His eyes darken looking at me, I know I play the fire.

He carries Saint in his arms and I lead the way to the beta's room.

Tucking Saint on his bed like a 5-year-old kid, I took a deep breath and turn around to leave but my waist was captured by strong arms along with the pair of warm lips that settled on my own parted mouth.

My eyes went wide staring at him, I felt his body flinch when I run my hand into his back.

"Let's go to my house!" he said in a whisper.

I nodded.

************

The smooth pavement of his parking lot screams glamour and elegance, the night light that surrounded his villa can compare to a galaxy of stars in the sky. The green leaves of plants highlight the color of walls, the glass window, and metal frames have no sign of rustic years.

Mew gets off the car and hurriedly goes to my side to open the door for me. I feel like a lady who needs sufficient care and needs pampering at all times.

He smiled at me as he offer his hand to me to hold on to, helping me to get off the car gently.

"Welcome to my house love! " He said as he gesture his hand in front of his wooden door.

I rolled my eyes at him but he just chuckled, without touching anything the door open wide so I guess it's automatic or has a sensor on it. A servant approaches us and informs Mew that the food is ready but this alpha of mine has another agenda before sitting his ass on the dining table.

"Let's go to my room first, I will take a shower before having our dinner. " He said to me grinning.

That mischievous smile on his lips is more an invitation for me to accompany him but no! I will not fall for it.