Prologue

The air smelt of books and pencils, paper, wood, and that faint scent of something nasty. What could that mean, except the beginning of a long school year.

"Does that mean we have to stay with the smell for ever...?" said Foxy with some curiosity. "I guess we do Foxy." said Bonnie sitting next to Foxy. On the other side was Freddy. "Shush!!"

"What? Lighten up!" Foxy tosses his shaggy reddish hair back with a mischievous grin.
"You're just trying to get Mangle's attention with those lame jokes," Freddy dismisses with a snort. "So stop being obnoxious!"

Mangle's head raised from the desk and wondered who said her name. "Who said my name?" Mangle said. Foxy started to blush ; really hard. Listening to her sweet voice.

"Ha! She's way sharper than I thought," Bonnie chortles. "Hey, what's with Chika giving her the evil eye? Does someone have a wittle competition?!"
"I like Mangle," Foxy insists, turning redder by the minute. "Chika and I are just friends. That's all."

"Oh were just friends huh...?" Chika murmured and cracked her pencil with one hand furiously. "Ooh! Someone has a crush on Foxy! Someone has a crush on Foxy!" Bonnie teased on Chika.

"Shut UP!" Chika screams, bringing her fist down on the nearest flat surface. "I do not like that shaggy fox!" Bonnie laughs in her face loudly, mocking her.

"I-I'm not shaggy..." Foxy said sounding more whiny but still blushing harder than the minute." "Is it true that you like Mangle...?" said The Marrionette softly and teasingly. Foxy yelled in the classroom, " I DON'T LIKE MANGLE! I TOLD YOU THAT A MILLON TIMES!!!!!"
Mangle started crying and ran out of the classroom.

"Drama on our first day?" the teacher made his way inside. He was a very strange shade of.... purple. "I shan't tolerate drama. TEN POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!" The teacher had an obsession with Harry Potter...

Purple man was our teacher in well... all of our classes. "Now, use your inner well, Lions and tigers and bears..."
"Oh my!!!" said Toy Bonnie so cheerfully. "Yes, yes right." Said purple man. "TWENTY POINTS FOR RAVEN CLAW!!!!" He shouted.

"Anyways, welcome welcome," he smiles creepily. "Your journey in high school has just begun! I am your teacher. You may call me Mr. Purple. Nice to meet you all!" He looks around the classroom with a strange look on his face, almost as if he has forgotten something. "Right, where is Miss Mangle?" Chika looks away at the sound of her rival's name. Bonnie raises his hand up high, tilting in his chair slightly.

"Chika cause da drama when you came in! That who ran out da classroom." He said. Chica was behind him and tilted his chair farther to make him fall. And he did fall.
"Vhere is Balloonie boy???" Mr. Purple. "*Laughing creepily*" said balloon boy.

"Uhm, BB? You're a third year," Freddy points out. "You should be in your own classroom."
"Mr. Boy is actually our class pet," Mr. Purple informs the brown headed student casually. "We will love him and care for him and give him extra newspapers, because he is our pet."

"Oh yeah..." Mr. Purple said talking to BB. "Fetch da Mangle to come back to class." "*Laugh creepily*" said BB. He ran out of the classroom to be like a dog. He found Mangle on the balcony crying hard ; really hard. "Hi" BB said. His word echoed. Mangle was still sobbing, "hi *sniffled". BB looked at his balloon he always has in his hand. BB handed the balloon and smiled real harder. Mangle smiled. "I'm Balloon Boy! People me BB." BB said. " I am Mangle." Mangle said and stopped crying. "We need to get to class." BB said to Mangle. "Yeah" she said getting up. They walked back to class together.

((Hey guys!! This is my new book!! Me and @Tuff-Stuff are writhing this together. Each paragraph we switch. Just so you know I started the 1st paragraph.))