Mangle

I'm nervous, very nervous. Foxy is up with me. What if I totally mess up? Lets just see...

"Our presentation is on what's in the inside, it's counts." Foxy began. It was my turn to speak.

((Okay ladies and gentlemen, here comes the best part of the whole entire story! So Mangle is going to give the best speech ever! So here we go!! Sorry for the Interruption... ~TheRamenPandaOtaku))

"All though that we all look different, we're people. (Animontronic) people. Just people! Even if you're ugly or if someone said you're ugly, they're wrong! You still have beauty in you. In the inside. The outside is nothing, but the inside is. Please, look at yourself. Do you see beauty in you?
Yeah, if I can see beauty in me then you can too. The end" I said every thing on that poster.

I look at the audience. All of a sudden, the whole class was clapping! I feel happy for myself. I look at Foxy who was staring at me. "What? Did you find the beauty in you?" I asked like I was joking.

Chika was walking with me. "I loved your presentation, it was better than mine..." She said. "Thanks!" I said in the lunch room.

In French, we learned a few new words in a sentence. " je t'aim beaucoup." ((It says I love you on French. Looked it up...))

The school rang to go home. Everyone evacuated out of the building to go home. Me and Chika were walking to the park to hang out for our science project.

"You know what I learned in French today?" I asked Chika. "What?" Chika answered and asked. "Je t'aim beaucoup" I answered. "So what does that mean?" Chika asked. "I love you very much..." I answered.

"So you love me?" Chika asked. "No!" I answered. "I didn't mean it that way. Je t'aim beaucoup comme un ami!" I said. "So what did you say their?" Chika asked. "I love you very much as a friend" I answered.

"That makes more sense" Chika answered.