Foxy

Me and Mangle have been working on our art project. Mr. Purple said it has to be a poster about friendship and love. He's weird. One time people said when I wasn't at school, he took a my little pony plushie that sang friendship is for real!

Anyway Chika is been mad at me since the first day. I try to talk to her, and she looks around me and run away from me. Sometimes I think that The Marionette understands me.

Because he never had real friends before. I want to make more friends but before I got into High school people blamed me for doing "The Bite Of '87" I didn't mean to. I was malfunctioning. And she made me nervous because I want kids to like me.

Mangle talks to me a little bit now. She ask questions to what project to do on friendship. She smiles at me. I smile back. She is a awesome gal to hang out with. I don't know why Chika doesn't really like Mangle.

I decided to do something on our project. We should make a poster what's positive and the negatives. I told her that. She told me her idea. I didn't really like it. I said we should use my idea. But she doesn't agree with me.

We started arguing. Then I yelled at her in the face eye to eye. I think I yelled at her too much she said, "Forget it!" She ran out of the doors crying. I regret that. I shouldn't yell at her. I'm stupid for yelling.

I tried to chase her back buts se gone.

((Hey! Wrote chappie! K bye!!))